What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZ Stadium

AzzaRedV

Juniors
Just wanted to find out, are we paying at ANZ next year that is classified as a home game for us? Or do we play 6 games at Kograh & Wollongong?

FlameThrower

Bench
Is that before channel nine and Foxtel gets their way
No, the RGRV deal finishes this year, and 2018 NRL takes control of schedule from Ch9.
These are 2 positive steps. We need to turn up and support the Dragons especially at the home grounds. Plenty of whinges on here, some who don't even turn up to games, but complain at crowd numbers and atmosphere. No excuse from next year, with solid signings this year and opportunity to see the young guns get a run next year.
I think it's a crunch year for Coach, and who knows this Pommie assistant coach, could be a plan B if the season unravels for us....
Like everyone here, really disappointed how we finished this year, but I'm hoping lessons have been learnt and we move on upwards next year we'll into the Top 8.
Go the Dragons.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
No, the RGRV deal finishes this year, and 2018 NRL takes control of schedule from Ch9.
These are 2 positive steps. We need to turn up and support the Dragons especially at the home grounds. Plenty of whinges on here, some who don't even turn up to games, but complain at crowd numbers and atmosphere. No excuse from next year, with solid signings this year and opportunity to see the young guns get a run next year.
I think it's a crunch year for Coach, and who knows this Pommie assistant coach, could be a plan B if the season unravels for us....
Like everyone here, really disappointed how we finished this year, but I'm hoping lessons have been learnt and we move on upwards next year we'll into the Top 8.
Go the Dragons.
so we're playing all our home games at kogarah and win?

Alex unless that go back on it .
5 kogarah 5 win 1 scg 1 os
Possibly figi or perth

Next year is shaping nicely for the Dragons already.
Not taking the Coach debate into it but we have recruited two international quality players, one of which will inspire the likes of DeBelin etc to greatness.
A halves pairing that should be one of the best for runs and try assists in the comp. Great go forward with our mobile pack. Some absolute quality young players ready for there opportunity.
Shouldn't have too many playing origin compared to other top teams.
Home games back at our traditional home grounds (this is extremely important, we play finals this year if we didn't have to play games at Homebush).
I'm expecting us to have a big season and on the back of that will come great crowd numbers at both Kogarah and Wollongong.
The better we perform will help with better scheduled games which also helps crowd numbers.
It's over to the Coaching team to get things right. If they can at least half achieve this and we have a good run with injuries I'm expecting nothing less than top 4 next season.
We have the squad to achieve this.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Next year is shaping nicely for the Dragons already.
Not taking the Coach debate into it but we have recruited two international quality players, one of which will inspire the likes of DeBelin etc to greatness.
A halves pairing that should be one of the best for runs and try assists in the comp. Great go forward with our mobile pack. Some absolute quality young players ready for there opportunity.
Shouldn't have too many playing origin compared to other top teams.
Home games back at our traditional home grounds (this is extremely important, we play finals this year if we didn't have to play games at Homebush).
I'm expecting us to have a big season and on the back of that will come great crowd numbers at both Kogarah and Wollongong.
The better we perform will help with better scheduled games which also helps crowd numbers.
It's over to the Coaching team to get things right. If they can at least half achieve this and we have a good run with injuries I'm expecting nothing less than top 4 next season.
We have the squad to achieve this.
i honestly hope no more games at anz

Latest posts