What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Jack_Napier

Staff member
All anyone remembers about groat was when he was ironed out by Teo'o. Looked well underdone in every game he played, definitely debuted way too early imo.

Iafeta

Referee
Sheens ruined Groat by throwing him in way too early.

Hoping the guy comes good, he always had potential

One of the greatest Warriors fans he must have been. That awesome semi, he comes on makes a soft error that leads to a try, next minute or two he's absolutely gassed already in D and leaves a massive hole to slice through. On his way back to the posts, he was that red I thought they'd need the defibrillator.

You got to give credit to Bellend for giving this a go. What next, Ben Czislowski or however you spell it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
One of the greatest Warriors fans he must have been. That awesome semi, he comes on makes a soft error that leads to a try, next minute or two he's absolutely gassed already in D and leaves a massive hole to slice through. On his way back to the posts, he was that red I thought they'd need the defibrillator.

You got to give credit to Bellend for giving this a go. What next, Ben Czislowski or however you spell it.

yep, we were shot as soon as bryce gibbs got injured early. with todd payten also out groat had to play big minutes and the warriors little men exposed him brilliantly. locke running past him for that first try looked like an under 6's game.

POPEYE

Coach
Paging soc in 3, 2, 1 ...
Sorry I'm late ol' mate, still recovering from re-entering NSW. I'm guessing you're referring to players who couldn't make the grade at Melbourne . . . all I can say is shit happens, expectation is a prerequisite at The University

It was confusing to see Nate play for one Storm feeder team against another in the Qld Cup 1/4 final . . . although a Melbourne feeder (Falcons) is in the gf I'm going for the PNG Hunters

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors have confirmed a few more offloads that are yet to have a destination to go with their current player movements

https://www.leagueunlimited.com/warriors-confirm-number-player-departures-29300/

Bodene being punished for not breaking any laws?

Being an average plodder who can't defend has more to do with it.

Bodene was red flagged as one who had to go long before this story broke. It was really a case of waiting to see if we landed enough players first to have the luxury of offloading him. Apparently we offered him a contract but it was a low ball deal that he would have been an idiot to take.

Last year we had the red bull and pills saga involved Hurrell, Matulino, Thompson, Vatuvei, Lisone, Vete. The last two are young and probably on their last chance, the rest are supposedly senior players who are now gone. Whether that's a coincidence or means anything going forward remains to be seen.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Sorry I'm late ol' mate, still recovering from re-entering NSW. I'm guessing you're referring to players who couldn't make the grade at Melbourne . . . all I can say is shit happens, expectation is a prerequisite at The University

It was confusing to see Nate play for one Storm feeder team against another in the Qld Cup 1/4 final . . . although a Melbourne feeder (Falcons) is in the gf I'm going for the PNG Hunters

Not you, the other one