What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Warriors statement clearly outlined that they had spoken to the DHS here in Australia to confirm the status of child support payments.

I'm happy to believe that over a gossip rag columnist and News Trash journos

simmo05

Bench
How much does new kick into nrl coffers a year? I would love to see news/fox totally removed from having anything to do with league. Would love to see 7 and 10 win a few games a week each, netflix could stream a few. News is such a f**king cancer on this sport

Life's Good

Coach
This sh*t is a clear example of the message from Rupert Mudc*ck about league as a poor cousin to fumbleball. The AFaiL has a clear racism story break
(Heretier Lumumba-Collingwood), which is a human rights concern given their poor racism record, yet Newsislimited want to focus on a bloke who had consensual sex, knocked up a woman and IS paying his way. Methinks the mole who broke the story is slightly envious and in possession of a very dry cooch.
Rant over.

Last edited:

Leber

Bench
Even if he is behind in his child support ( which he isn't), how is that an nrl issue?

loads of blokes don't pay their child support and I don't see the DT posting about 'sex scandals' in their professions.

Life's Good

Coach
http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...n/news-story/8dfce98213f911fa22b939fb61260b45

ROUND 2
NEXT DAY XXXX
Lifes Good'

Methinks the mole who broke the story is slightly envious and in possession of a very dry cooch.
I am prepared (lubed up) to 'bust open' this corruption. Awaiting LU instructions (and pictures)
That's possible BUT we all have to be in the room watching as per the 'scandal'. Someone can bring the alkaline water and it can be an R Kelly type party.

_Johnsy

Referee
...and if it his his kid he should
The original claim by her in the original post was that he hadn't paid.
That was the only thing I commented on.
Speaking of dopey pricks, if you had actually read the article it clearly states "Thompson’s lawyer has said his client “doesn’t owe a cent”."

As for your claim "
The original claim by her in the original post was that he hadn't paid. That was the only thing I commented on"

You're either lying or you're actually as thick as a besser block. FMD, you wonder why Cronulla fans are seen the way that they are by general NRL fans.

Latest posts