What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only 2 more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
iStock_000015697669XSmall.jpg

EelsFan05

Bench
BTW i think Lewis is still killing it. Would have been a great pick up last time he was on the market.

Tooooks

Bench
Why do dumb f**kers like yourself reply to posts clearly meant for other dumb f**kers?

I was replying to this Ryan's dickhead who started this thread in the Sharks forum
It has since been moved

Ok, I didn't know it was started on your forum. Pull your head in a bit instead of going all keyboard warrior on me. We're all adults I thought.

carcharias

Immortal
Ok, I didn't know it was started on your forum. Pull your head in a bit instead of going all keyboard warrior on me. We're all adults I thought.
I thought you'd come into the Sharks forum and had a crack at me for having a crack at that dickhea ryhno
Good to se the mods move it
I'm out of here
I never post on other teams forums

Tooooks

Bench
I thought you'd come into the Sharks forum and had a crack at me for having a crack at that dickhea ryhno
Good to se the mods move it
I'm out of here
I never post on other teams forums

I'd never troll another club's forum, and I'd certainly never have a crack at you for having a crack at that mong. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts