What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

Andrew had to be crushed with the news dj is going on ir. Don't worry man, i know the feeling well when ap was suspended the whole season after a dreadful showing in week 1 a few seasons ago.

kurt faulk

Coach

man, how many rookies did @nick87 draft this year. every time i searched for a rookie rb that i thought would be on the free agent list nick's name popped up. talk about rookie fever.

Mjp81

Juniors
What rounds were Cook and Hunt snapped up? I jagged Cohen on the weekend after Matt Jones was cut but reckon he could be a hit and miss proposition.

Mjp81

Juniors
I wonder how many of the Cardinals backs will be picked up in waiver wires today. Three?
I had Javorious Allen lined up all day, then switched to Kerwynn W. Had a last minute idea then realised 8pm was the cutoff time. Doh. Found my way back up to 4th in the queue so not all bad.

nick87

Coach
What rounds were Cook and Hunt snapped up? I jagged Cohen on the weekend after Matt Jones was cut but reckon he could be a hit and miss proposition.
Hunt and Cook went back to back in the middle of the third

zombie jesus

Staff member
I have no doubt that I'll regret cutting Lewis and Burkhead at some point, the problem is I, and nobody but Bill, knows when that might be.

Paullyboy

Coach
Wow, a lot of activity on waivers for week 1. I've managed to sneak into first overall waiver spot by resisting the urge to make a change this week. Great result.

kurt faulk

Coach
Wow, a lot of activity on waivers for week 1. I've managed to sneak into first overall waiver spot by resisting the urge to make a change this week. Great result.

the smaller benches are great. will probably be like this every week because there are better players available to snap up.