What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep I get that.
I know people who will be voting no on a principle that they hold, not necessarily a religious principle either. The fact that they are sticking by their principles doesn't mean that they can't love or support others with different ideas. I think that this is something that has been missing in much of the debate and it's a pity.

Sadly that's the case with any political debate. The "right" and the "left" are as bad as each other. Agree or be abused.

That being said, I don't see what my principles have to do with two people getting married. Not that I have ever had a problem with SSM...but even if I did, my principles are irrelevant because it simply has nothing to do with me.

Bandwagon

Staff member
How about the same argument put forward by those supporting any secular moral position?

"It's-just-wrong."

No it's not my position, but I certainly think it's as valid as any other supposedly self-evident truth.

That's an opinion, it aint an argument. Unless you can justify an opinion with some kind of reasoning, it's fairly worthless as an argument.

Gronk

Staff member
@Poupou Escobar this is another reason why this "survey" is just plain wrong and designed by people with only wicked intentions. This is going to go on for weeks and weeks.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well if it's non-binding it'll get up eventually anyway. f**k Colin. He will die thinking Australia is a worse place than when he was born.

Bandwagon

Staff member
@Poupou Escobar this is another reason why this "survey" is just plain wrong and designed by people with only wicked intentions. This is going to go on for weeks and weeks.

Honestly, I get your point here Gronk, but I don't think that someone being an arsewipe on Twitter is evidence of anything other than that the Twittershpere is full of arsewipes.

Gronk

Staff member
Honestly, I get your point here Gronk, but I don't think that someone being an arsewipe on Twitter is evidence of anything other than that the Twittershpere is full of arsewipes.
Maybe you should take a look at comments in newspapers or facebook then. Same pattern is appearing.

84 Baby

Referee

I don't get the Tough nice person lover part. Is he saying the other dude loves tough poofs, or that he is tough, a nice person and a lover, or what? Twitter is very confusing
#what the f**k does hashtags have to do with anything?

I hope The Family Fang wasn't based on a true story. No one should have merkins like that for parents. But that Jason Bateman is a very likeable guy. Hollywood's Everyman.

Latest posts