What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 20's vs Panthers

Plus Millward let go Tom Carr who played for the Dogs and scored a try for them causing our recent exit from the Finals. What do you think Coast and Dragonslayer?
Millward didn't let Carr go he was offered a deal but the Dogs offered a 2 year deal inside of one.

Carr hasn't featured that much with the Dogs to be honest and may be let go.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Given that our NRL side is sub-standard it is good that the lower grades perform well. Our supporters are long suffering only able to celebrate 3 Premierships in the past 51years and finishing Runners Up 7 times.

denis preston

First Grade
I took D-83's tip and put the game on this morning.
But only saw the final 30 mins or so.

The dragon's D, after they went ahead 18-14, was absolutely outstanding.
Out NRL squad should take a look at that!!

I loved the passion shown by Jackson Willis.
I hope he makes it through to firsts.
Mix that passion with that of James Graham and we are unstoppable.

Great work lads.
You've got me inspired again.

Just my opinion but I think Willis is a smug , annoying prig. Some of his teammates reaction after way he carried on after one of our tries , was very lukewarm. If he keeps carrying on like this he will get his comeuppance the hard way.

Just my opinion but I think Willis is a smug , annoying prig. Some of his teammates reaction after way he carried on after one of our tries , was very lukewarm. If he keeps carrying on like this he will get his comeuppance the hard way.

Yes I was disappointed as well

Expect Tristan Sailor will take his position full time shortly

Not sure if you realise alot of players are smug pricks case in point Cam Smith the biggest smug wanker to have ever play the game yet considered a champion.

I can tell you Willis is highly respected by his team mates.

Dufty, Marsters, Lomax, Sailor heaps of talent in the number 1 position, could even include Mann as well, the future looks bright, will be interesting to see the makeup of the team in a few years...
I see one of them taking the spot off Dufty.

I like Matt but i still have doubts about him.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Denis he gets on well with the rest of the u20s.
He play hard and he is a tough kid.
To play the level he is playing with the problems he has had speaks volumes of his ability

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I saw a report in a South Coast newspaper that Jason Gillard has re-signed for 2018. Further communicated here that the Club is perhaps chasing Lichaa, Latimore and Stockwell and perhaps Koribete.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Marters has done a great job on the wing since he moved there as well.
I am thinking that maybe we should try Lomax as one centre and Marsters as one winger at the start of next season. Maybe Marsers could move to centre after a year or 2, when he establishes himself in first grade?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I am thinking that maybe we should try Lomax as one centre and Marsters as one winger at the start of next season. Maybe Marsers could move to centre after a year or 2, when he establishes himself in first grade?

Frank lomax is a definite future long term nrl player.
But marsters is a fare way off.
But a full off season and some time in nsw cup will hopefully get him there sooner than later

denis preston

First Grade
Denis he gets on well with the rest of the u20s.
He play hard and he is a tough kid.
To play the level he is playing with the problems he has had speaks volumes of his ability

OK will cut him some slack due to his youth but you do find that most "cheeky " players soon lose that from their game once they play against men.

Happy to see Gillard staying I had word he was offered a new deal and was happy to stay.

He may be pushed up into the ISP if Head has his way.

Latest posts