What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Looking at a potential round one line up based on who is currently under contract...

1 GI
2 AJ
3 Hunt
4 Gagai
5 Graham
6 Cody
7 AR
8 Sam
9 Cook
10 Tom
11 Fuimaono
12 Crichton
13 Murray

14 Gosiewski
15 Clark
16 Musgrove
17 George

Our bench still lacks a bit of punch imo, i would've liked to see Cherrington retained but get the impression he was a lazy trainer.
It will change over preseason and guys like Burns, Jennings, Britt, Johnstone etc could very well push their way into the side.
If our stars perform, i don't see why we can't play finals next year. We've got Origin reps, we've got genuine international footballers, we've got premiership winners and we've got promising kids. The past two seasons haven't been good enough and the same result again next season won't be good enough.
The only other teams i can see pushing to play finals next season from outside the 8 are Dragons and Canberra. With a good preseason, we are in the mix i believe

This is my preferred lineup as well. Sticking Sam in the second row isn't as lethal in my opinion. He can still roam at prop I feel like people forget that. Great to see gosie included. He has a lot of energy which is what we need off the bench.

Rabbits20

Immortal
hunt/graham/with no depth is doomed for failure wake up russell crowe its a mess .
Don't worry mate, we got Burns who needs to learn to catch and turnstile rocks or diamonds Jennings....

I read somewhere Seibold does not just want Sam to play in the middle but he wants to use him on the edge as well which would mean a bit of game time in the back row....

We need to piss off Farah mate.

Or he has to go the Bears........

rabbitohs95

Bench
stop supporting them if they are so shit and you hate them so much. idk just a idea but maybe you would be a happy man if the duds did not upset you everyday then again maybe you are just a grumpy old man.
Thank god for the ignore feature my friend. Here and there I go to check if the same culprits have changed but they're still the same bunch of slaggers they've always been.