What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Undeniable that he has improved the Eels side and has improved himself as a player. And also clear that the Tigers have improved as well since he left.

Was a good move for both clubs involved

That main reason the Tigers improved was because Moses dead set tanked his last month of footy there so he'd be granted a release. There is absolutely no excuse for that level of petulance and bitchiness. I don't see what he did as any better than Tandy or Simona.

Tooooks

Bench
Jamie Lyon says hello

Bit different. We wanted to keep Lyon. He said he was homesick so he left...to England.

He handled it badly but given he was only about 19, it wasn't a big deal to me personally.

Tigers didn't really care if he stayed or not so I don't know why they're so cranky that he left.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bit different. We wanted to keep Lyon. He said he was homesick so he left...to England.

He handled it badly but given he was only about 19, it wasn't a big deal to me personally.

Tigers didn't really care if he stayed or not so I don't know why they're so cranky that he left.

we werent cranky that he left, we were cranky that he put our jersey on, went onto the field and threw games so he would get released.

big hit!

Bench
Mitch has surprised me. Doing a great job.

Proves how important a supportive environment and a progressive culture is to players' performances.

Tooooks

Bench
we werent cranky that he left, we were cranky that he put our jersey on, went onto the field and threw games so he would get released.

Fair enough. The only game I saw in his last month was against Parra and I thought he played alright. Statistically, he looked ok against Sharks and Dogs.

Anyway, I like the Tigers so hopefully it works out for both clubs going forward.

Incorrect

Coach
Fair enough. The only game I saw in his last month was against Parra and I thought he played alright. Statistically, he looked ok against Sharks and Dogs.

Anyway, I like the Tigers so hopefully it works out for both clubs going forward.
I thought he was pretty dire against us on that Easter Monday game and was thinking, "what the hell are we getting ourselves in to".... I don't know if he was as bad as that in the other games Vic mentions in his last month at the Tigers. If he was that poor and his attitude was to sulk, maybe Clary should have played him in reggies....

Tooooks

Bench
I thought he was pretty dire against us on that Easter Monday game and was thinking, "what the hell are we getting ourselves in to".... I don't know if he was as bad as that in the other games Vic mentions in his last month at the Tigers. If he was that poor and his attitude was to sulk, maybe Clary should have played him in reggies....

I was very worried about signing him. If his attitude was poor he definitely should've been dropped by Cleary.

I did plenty of things at his age that I look back at now and think...I was an arse. He make have the same thoughts when he matures a bit more.

Clifferd

Coach
just remember this: tigers player of the year 2016 - mitchell moses

He's that good he sooked he'll leave the game if tigers didn't release him. Kind of attitude you want from a close to 7 figure player

Poor little baby didn't get things his way so he threw a tantrum :(

RazorRam0n

Juniors
He's that good he sooked he'll leave the game if tigers didn't release him. Kind of attitude you want from a close to 7 figure player

Poor little baby didn't get things his way so he threw a tantrum :(

yeah nevermind being told despite being player of the year, he wasn't a priority to them and having his new contract offer taken away

Clifferd

Coach
The saltiness of some Tigers fans is hilarious. Hope this thread lasts forever.

Uh

I can name two performances from Moses that come close to match fixing, coincidentally around the time he wanted a release

It's worked out better for both parties anyway. You've got your pelutant little child playing good footy for Eels whilst we've removed the cancer from our club

Did Gallen leave Cronulla when they were in a mess? Nope
Did Thurston leave Cowboys when things weren't looking up? Nope

Don't say we didn't tell you so when things get hectic at Parra and he soon becomes your downfall.

Clifferd

Coach
yeah nevermind being told despite being player of the year, he wasn't a priority to them and having his new contract offer taken away

Despite having a 900k offer on the table for 6 months. Thank f**k Ivan is smart and took it off

God forbid a coach priotising his 2 rep players over a little bitch

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Despite having a 900k offer on the table for 6 months. Thank f**k Ivan is smart and took it off

God forbid a coach priotising his 2 rep players over a little bitch

yerp dirty greedy f**ker took 200k less to get the f**k out of that cancerous club

Clifferd

Coach
yerp dirty greedy f**ker took 200k less to get the f**k out of that cancerous club

Haha way to miss the point. You said he wasn't a priority yet he had over 6 months to take up a new contract worth over 900k

Luckily Ivan Cleary is a smart operator hooly dooly

Tooooks

Bench
Uh

I can name two performances from Moses that come close to match fixing, coincidentally around the time he wanted a release

It's worked out better for both parties anyway. You've got your pelutant little child playing good footy for Eels whilst we've removed the cancer from our club

But don't say we didn't tell you so when things get hectic at Parra and he soon becomes your downfall

Match fixing. Please. His form was down and his attitude may have been shit, but there's nothing more to it than that.

His attitude seems top notch so far, and he's playing well. I don't agree with the way he handled himself when at the Tigers, but to call him a cancer is a little extreme.

I don't know what you mean by things getting hectic, but I think he'll be ok. Anyway, as I said, I like the Tigers and hope they have a better year next year. Seems your fans are happy to be rid of Mitch and we are happy to have him, so seems like a good decision all up.

Clifferd

Coach
Match fixing. Please. His form was down and his attitude may have been shit, but there's nothing more to it than that.

His attitude seems top notch so far, and he's playing well. I don't agree with the way he handled himself when at the Tigers, but to call him a cancer is a little extreme.

I don't know what you mean by things getting hectic, but I think he'll be ok. Anyway, as I said, I like the Tigers and hope they have a better year next year. Seems your fans are happy to be rid of Mitch and we are happy to have him, so seems like a good decision all up.

His game management in the game against Parra on Easter Monday when we pretty much had it won was diabolical. Backed up against south Sydney when he made 11 missed tackles and 0 runs was very suss.

Anyway what's done is done.

What I meant is when things are going great you'll love him but when things are shit he'll want the next bus out of parra (ala what he did to the tigs)

Thanks mate, I actually don't mind Parra either despite the whole Moses drama. I'm on the Parra/Penrith bandwagon in the finals

Latest posts