What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

carcharias

Immortal
So which is it, lying or just thick?

Geeze you're upset over this bloke and his gang bang chick.

Do you know what the word "if" means?

" If" it's his kid he should help financially look after it.
That's what I said.
Do you not agree with that?
I didn't say he wasn't paying.
I didn't acuse him of anything except being a f**king idiot for getting stitched up by this chick.

It was just a general comment.
You have a kid
You help look after it .

_Johnsy

Referee
Your original comment.

If it's his kid
And he knew so all along
He should help look after it... be a f**king man.
Be a great story for his 21st too
" how I met your mum"

Geeze you're upset over this bloke and his gang bang chick.

Do you know what the word "if" means?

" If" it's his kid he should help financially look after it.
That's what I said.
Do you not agree with that?
I didn't say he wasn't paying.
I didn't acuse him of anything except being a f**king idiot for getting stitched up by this chick.

It was just a general comment.
You have a kid
You help look after it .

"If it's his kid he should help financially look after it.

He has never denied being the father of the child. According to his lawyer he owes nothing, and has met all his financial obligations. Looking at his statement he has had road blocks put in front of him, by her, to be a part of his child's life. So the "if" points you've raised are irrelevant, all they do is allude to you glossed over the article & in typical style decided to comment without thinking, or you didn't read it at all.

carcharias

Immortal
Your original comment.

"If it's his kid he should help financially look after it.

He has never denied being the father of the child. According to his lawyer he owes nothing, and has met all his financial obligations. Looking at his statement he has had road blocks put in front of him, by her, to be a part of his child's life. So the "if" points you've raised are irrelevant, all they do is allude to you glossed over the article & in typical style decided to comment without thinking, or you didn't read it at all.

Ha
WTF
Maybe I should've worded it better but..
I never said he hadn't paid
I never said he wasn't the father
I just said if he is the father he should pay.

Why do you not understand the difference?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
As a Warriors fan, it strikes me as unprofessional from a guy who was also involved in the Stupid 6 drinking thing last year and I'm pretty happy to be rid of Bodene after an absolutely shithouse year of form. I don't really think this whole thing affected his form, however, given he's had another partner all year. I couldn't really care less.

The thing that strikes me most is as a parent. This vile woman has willingly dragged her young child through the mud - that will never wash off as we know digital content does - for money. I would never tell my children I'd ever done anything in my life but missionary with the lights off with my wife, let alone go to the DT with this astonishing amount of filth. Horrid person.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ha
WTF
Maybe I should've worded it better but..
I never said he hadn't paid
I never said he wasn't the father
I just said if he is the father he should pay.

Why do you not understand the difference?
94c41f3fa8fb684cca826f0ec9be5e01--brick-wall.jpg

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And I have read one article, that's it. Everyone on here cursing how disgusting the media are for digging this sort of dirt up and staining the game...I really hope you didn't click on articles or you're part of the problem too.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
As a Warriors fan, it strikes me as unprofessional from a guy who was also involved in the Stupid 6 drinking thing last year and I'm pretty happy to be rid of Bodene after an absolutely shithouse year of form. I don't really think this whole thing affected his form, however, given he's had another partner all year. I couldn't really care less.

The thing that strikes me most is as a parent. This vile woman has willingly dragged her young child through the mud - that will never wash off as we know digital content does - for money. I would never tell my children I'd ever done anything in my life but missionary with the lights off with my wife, let alone go to the DT with this astonishing amount of filth. Horrid person.

as a supercoach follower, the theory on bodene is that foran f**ked him up. foran took the line on more and impacted SJ's attacking chances and bodene relies wholly and solely on SJ running him in, this is something we saw for weeks on weeks just before when origin started

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
as a supercoach follower, the theory on bodene is that foran f**ked him up. foran took the line on more and impacted SJ's attacking chances and bodene relies wholly and solely on SJ running him in, this is something we saw for weeks on weeks just before when origin started

As a Warriors fan, who watches every minute of every week, I assure you this is not Bodene's biggest issue. His defence this year was absolutely horrendous. If there was a 'tries directly let in' stat through defence (apparently there is but I can't find it) Bodene would be nigh on first.

WTF? No idea who you are bud
you had a bluff called out (pearce not a real selection option) and you chickened out = running. who's the illiterate again?

haha and don't try changing the goalposts now doggie ducker.

i'm not the one trying to prove how shit he is that he can't even be considered for selection.

there is NO selection that will guarantee a nsw win this season.

however I will accept as I have wervos and you have a pussy;

If pearce is selected and doesn't win 2 games = me banned

if pearce is selected = you banned

enough with the excuses chico.....sing it don't bring it.

RazorRam0n

Juniors

Yeah this was the post that shut you up on Mitch at the time and you went hiding... Mitch got selected.. Therefore your banned

Sure is the proof you accepted... You pussied out

Yeah this was the post that shut you up on Mitch at the time and you went hiding... Mitch got selected.. Therefore your banned

Sure is the proof you accepted... You pussied out
Go back and find the original post of what you accepted asshole, the deal I offered was if Pearce is selected and doesn't win 2 games - you banned, if he is selected and wins 2 games - banned. You agreed to that!

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Go back and find the original post of what you accepted asshole, the deal I offered was if Pearce is selected and doesn't win 2 games - you banned, if he is selected and wins 2 games - banned. You agreed to that!

haha this is from your own quote of me you imbecile

if pearce is selected = you banned

i called your bluff and you elected not to respond, i have no need to prove something didn't exist. if you can find the quote above you can find your quote confirming you if you accepted it. that's called logic.

you truly are a special breed of moron aren't you. :D