What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireFalcons1

Juniors
I just have a funny feeling about this game, I reckon the Panthers will come out firing and put on a big score on similar to how Parramatta destroyed the Broncos. Will send scares throughout the rest of the competition.

TheFrog

Coach
hopefully this is the token one game of the season aussie jim actually looks like a rep front rower
Clearly the Cowboys and their followers miss him terribly, but its hard to understand why. He does get through a fair amount of defensive work that goes largely unnoticed but if you want a front row forward who takes the ball up with venom, Aussie Jim's not your man.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Clearly the Cowboys and their followers miss him terribly, but its hard to understand why. He does get through a fair amount of defensive work that goes largely unnoticed but if you want a front row forward who takes the ball up with venom, Aussie Jim's not your man.
we were just lucky the one standout excellent game he had in 2 seasons without looking like an uninterested pillow was the GF.

Bring the pain jimmy!!

TheFrog

Coach
Dunny W*nker just did a 'Cleary, comparison to Thurston' story on Nein. Broncos are now certainties.
A little ploy by Bennett I'd suggest. Cleary is nothing like Thurston. He's more like what Mitchell Pearce would be if the latter was any good.

some11

Referee
Darbs and TPJ out.. and so are the Broncos.

A season ruined by Blair's dirty tactics, how fitting.