What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2D2

Bench
How would people here feel about the Australian jersey having our indigenous designs as a feature?
aUbk9ha.gif

Zerô

Juniors
How would people here feel about the Australian jersey having our indigenous designs as a feature?

I don't think it's too far off happening.

Possibly not the main jersey, but definitely the captains run or training. Maybe as a one off like the Centenary jersey. If done well it would look really good.

And if they do I hope they don't change the design annually. Make a national Indigenous jersey design and lock it in full time.

Same with the NRL, I don't like how we have new designs every year. Each team should create an Indigenous jersey design and that's what they wear every year.

gzerounian

Juniors
As there are many different languages, cultures and beliefs amongst Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, a subtle sublimated flag on each sleeve would be one way we could do this instead of Indigenous art.

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 10.24.50 PM.png

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Not a bad idea. The indigenous All Stars seems to inspire more emotion than the Kangaroos ever can...

Its pretty common for indigenous cylture and the migrant cultures to be treated as entirely separate (flag, anthem, national day, etc) so it would be huge if RL was able to blend the two in a dignified and satisfying way.

Zerô

Juniors
A month or so back I posted the Kangaroos Special Event Jersey

438-834.jpg

Not bad.

But get a load of the back

437-834.jpg

:mad:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
A month or so back I posted the Kangaroos Special Event Jersey

438-834.jpg

Not bad.

But get a load of the back

437-834.jpg

:mad:

The stars/roo design isnat bad and i totally understand why the ARLC want to push their own branding. But couldnt they have given just a little thought to the placement?!?!?

Top of the shoulders/between the shoulder blades/on the shorts would have been infinitely better than a f*cking tramp stamp...

If Parra make the GF will they find a jersey sponsor? When was the last time a club that didn't have a major sponsor on the front played in the GF? I'm thinking early 80s at the latest.

Zerô

Juniors
The stars/roo design isnat bad and i totally understand why the ARLC want to push their own branding. But couldnt they have given just a little thought to the placement?!?!?

Top of the shoulders/between the shoulder blades/on the shorts would have been infinitely better than a f*cking tramp stamp...

It would have looked fantastic sitting in the bottom of a rubbish bin in the factory

Status
Not open for further replies.