What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 2 Vs Brisbane

kinghippo

Juniors
Getting on top with field position but not looking very dangerous. CHN needs a spell on the bench, getting bashed at the moment

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Well I did say it would be fitting if our season ended because we got correct decisions the week prior.

Should be 6-6 right now.

martielang

Bench
I don't think we're playing too badly. Still confident we'll wear them down. Already seem to be the fitter side & physically getting on top.

How that wasn't a sin bin illl never know.

chrisD

Coach
Katoa looking good. Rush Wallace back.

Anyway losing May could help us, might hurt us but it'd probably be worth that roll of the dice at this stage even if we weren't forced into it.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
I love how play was stopped for Oates which prevented our try but play continued when May and Wallace were down.

So fair.

betcats

Referee
We are a chance here, just gotta ass ourselves a couple tries somehow, around the ruck maybe or if they can get Moga coming in and make the right play. Bryce will need to have a big half i think. Get wide and run son.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The good news is that we are only six down, and the Broncos are hardly playing great. Game's there to be taken if we play better.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
One thing I have noticed, not just in this game but in many others, Edwards is always supporting in and around the ruck, but he almost never gets the ball. We just don't try anything out of the box.

Latest posts