What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 2 Vs Brisbane

Devilous

Juniors
Thankfully with that loss I don't have to watch Cleary throw a short ball to CHN for the 16th million time in a game instead of a cut out to Whare.....

OldPanther

Coach
Seriously, how can the use of stoppages be used SO inconsistently, all of which going against one team and people still think referees are less intimidated to blow calls against us than other sides.

It's absolutely BAFFLING.

That stoppage was pretty crucial in the end but we played like absolute rubbish in attack.

betcats

Referee
Seriously, how can the use of stoppages be used SO inconsistently, all of which going against one team and people still think referees are less intimidated to blow calls against us than other sides.

It's absolutely BAFFLING.

Agree with this, that was ridiculous. We twice had players lying hurt in the ruck while defending and play went on, yet Brisbane get players lying down in the back of the ruck and play stops straight away.

Caged Panther

First Grade
We lost this game because of our inept attack with that many tackles inside their 20 should have killed them. Still it's infuriating to watch the Broncos get away with murder in that last 10, should have been a player in the bin.

We lost this game because of our inept attack with that many tackles inside their 20 should have killed them. Still it's infuriating to watch the Broncos get away with murder in that last 10, should have been a player in the bin.
and thats what happens when you dont play your best half because your coach is a merkin

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Agree with this, that was ridiculous. We twice had players lying hurt in the ruck while defending and play went on, yet Brisbane get players lying down in the back of the ruck and play stops straight away.

I actually agree - what I don't agree with is his ridiculous insistence that the refs are consistently out to get us.

Exsilium

First Grade
If Moylan goes, we need someone who isn't May or Cartwright in at 6 next season. Otherwise, we may be in for another barely adequate season at best.

Has May been that bad? He's played 7 games? I bet Moylan hasn't played that many good games in two seasons.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Has May been that bad? He's played 7 games? I bet Moylan hasn't played that many good games in two seasons.

May doesn't kick, doesn't organize, doesn't have outstanding passing - he's a lock. Simple.

As for your Moylan comment, I'd question your sanity, but I'm not going to insult the blind.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Honestly I have major critiques of Hook but it doesn't matter how well your team attacks, if the defence is allowed to tamper with the ruck for an extended period of time, stand 2-3+ metres every time we're attacking their line, it's the referees' job to deal with that.Not give Brisbane chances to get a field goal because Brisbane knocked it on into Edwards.

Port Panther

Juniors
Reggie was like Rambo tonight my choice for captain next year , Wallace all smiles after the game was very poor .

Latest posts