What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Tigers - Finals discussion & predictions

Clifferd

Coach
I'm not sure about that. Blair I don't think you could say ever tried for us. Consistent 4 hit ups for 30 metres every single game. I played halfback and ran more than that every single game

Atleast Moses stringed a few decent games with us

simmo1

First Grade
I'm not sure about that. Blair I don't think you could say ever tried for us. Consistent 4 hit ups for 30 metres every single game. I played halfback and ran more than that every single game

Atleast Moses stringed a few decent games with us

Both up there with Morrison and Teo as the biggest dogs to ever play for us.

Vic Mackey

Referee
On the finals I can't see Brisbane troubling Melbourne. Parra will likely beat cows tonight.

Funnily enough I think easts will beat parra but not chance against Melbourne, whereas parra would be some chance of upsetting them

Clifferd

Coach
On the finals I can't see Brisbane troubling Melbourne. Parra will likely beat cows tonight.

Funnily enough I think easts will beat parra but not chance against Melbourne, whereas parra would be some chance of upsetting them

Some teams are just weird match ups for certain clubs. For example Melbourne seem to always beat Brisbane, their record is amazing against Brisbane. Yet we have an ok record against Melbourne recently yet get flogged by Brisbane all the time

Parra are probably the biggest threat to Melbourne because they aren't afraid to chuck the ball around whereas Roosters and Brisbane will try to dominate them in the middle which Melbourne almost never lose the ruck

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well I got that right, Morgan 9/10 and Mr T 8/10 - got them over the line.

I must say, Morgan was always an extremely talented natural footballer but he has gone to a new level since JT went down - would have to be the Aussie 5/8 in the world cup.

Clifferd

Coach
How could you not love them. 2 massive upsets in 2 semi finals. If they knock over the rorters next week I might just get a permanent hard on

Surely roosters will get the job done though? Surely

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Cowboys eels game was amazing viewing.

Parra massively over achieved due to the draw from heaven. Was hilarious watching them fall apart and then completely thugging it up. Mau, Edwards, King, Auva, brown, matagi, radradra deadset they look more at home in Long Bay then ANZ

3 tries and all were from opposition mistakes, none created. Easily the worst and most undeserving top 4 side of all time.

Eat a gigantic bag of dicks :):):)

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
I had a fairly healthy multi going that would have seen me win a couple hundred off just $20, just needing Parra to simply win which I thought was a given. Useless f**kers couldn't even deliever

But honestly watching Parra get knocked out is priceless.

Lol@chokeamatta

Ron's_Mate

Bench
He showed Tamou levels of courage when the pressure was on. Couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough.

magpie4ever

First Grade
As I don't rate the chockens, reckon they have had a easy draw (similar to Parra), Cowboys are specials. Might take the $10 for a 13+ win.

Looks like they got through last night without any injuries.

Clifferd

Coach
I'd absolutely love Cowboys to win but I don't think rorters will let this slip. They have more finals experience than Parra and big game players

Cowboys should be proud regardless. They shouldn't have even been in the 8 to begin with yet find themselves in a prelim

However if it's close with 10 minutes to go I'd probably lean towards Cowboys

Latest posts