What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran

The Warriors environment, attitude, plus copious amounts of delicious Kiwi food does this to almost every player who arrives at Mt Smart! I mean what player has gone there of late and actually played just as good or even better than they did when they were at their previous club?
Ryan Hoffman played consistently better when at the Storm, RTS played 100% better when at the Roosters, Isaac Luke (for the most part) played better while at the Bunnies and even when Foran had all those 'issues' still played better while at Parra than he has done for the Warriors this year when he hasn't been injured! Shit, even Lillyman plays better after being in the QLD Origin camp!! LOL
I think the only player that has improved per say is Blake Ayshford and you could probably put that down to the Tigers being such a shitfight!! hahaha

Foran will be back to his Manly best when he arrives at Belmore........ as long a Hasler is still the head coach that is....... and I wouldn't be surprised if Foran has an exit clause in his contract in the event that Hasler is no longer head coach!!

Which could make for an interesting off season if the word on the street is correct and Hasler is sacked in the coming weeks!!! And I highly doubt Foran would hang around at Belmore if a total w**ker like Todd Payton was to replace Hasler..... :rolleyes:

___

Juniors
I've heard Dean Pay's name being sounded out left, right and centre, but I also think Dymock will get the gig. Why pay big bucks for Madge?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
The Warriors environment, attitude, plus copious amounts of delicious Kiwi food does this to almost every player who arrives at Mt Smart! I mean what player has gone there of late and actually played just as good or even better than they did when they were at their previous club?
Ryan Hoffman played consistently better when at the Storm, RTS played 100% better when at the Roosters, Isaac Luke (for the most part) played better while at the Bunnies and even when Foran had all those 'issues' still played better while at Parra than he has done for the Warriors this year when he hasn't been injured! Shit, even Lillyman plays better after being in the QLD Origin camp!! LOL
I think the only player that has improved per say is Blake Ayshford and you could probably put that down to the Tigers being such a shitfight!! hahaha

Foran will be back to his Manly best when he arrives at Belmore........ as long a Hasler is still the head coach that is....... and I wouldn't be surprised if Foran has an exit clause in his contract in the event that Hasler is no longer head coach!!

Which could make for an interesting off season if the word on the street is correct and Hasler is sacked in the coming weeks!!! And I highly doubt Foran would hang around at Belmore if a total w**ker like Todd Payton was to replace Hasler..... :rolleyes:

There has to be a thesis in the Warrors shitty performances...

I get that every club has bad years, but that comes and goes with coaches. But across just about every coach they have had, the Warriors just seem to have a terrible attitude and a terrible club environment.

Bloody interesting

Barkley

Bench
I'm happy with the Foran signing...I think he will play better at Belmore then he did at the Warriors.

I will also be happy if he had a 'get out clause' due to Hasler leaving (doesn't sound like he does though). Given the state of our salary cap his $1m could probably be used better elsewhere.

Latest posts