What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

adamkungl

Immortal
It's funny how all the "true" Roosters fans only ever seem to appear once the Swans get dusted in the AFL.

Seems the Roosters are the second team for actual Roosters fans as well.

True souffs fans only appear once they've been dusted right out 1st grade. 800,000,000,000 marching for re entry, never to be seen again...

mozza91

Coach
The Roosters are everyone's 2nd team. Unfortunately they're only about 37 people's 1st team.

TheDalek079

Bench
For Sydney/NSW credibility!! Any decent NSWer or Sydneyite needs to be supporting Easts.

f**k the cowboys
f**k the broncos
Double f**k the storm
Go Roosters!!!!!

adamkungl

Immortal
I hear Panthers fans in particular are right behind us.

1/10

Horrible effort.

I write an essay to generate some lively debate and look at the dross replies I get. I'm starting to think our bandwagon should have some standards. Dress code, appropriate postcode, minimum number of teeth, etc.

OVP

Coach
I'm confused? Is this a roosters thread not started by Albert, but smacks of the same dribble as though it is?

But seriously how can you support a team who's name is literally cocks.

Who's do you follow?
The Sydney cocks?!

We'll beat you with our cocks.

big hit!

Bench
Safe to say every Sydney and NSW RL fan is behind the Roosters to take out premiership number 14 and salvage some dignity for the failing state of NSW.

If you're somehow still on the fence (who are these people though??) here are 5 reasons to get behind The People's Team for the next 2 weeks!

1. It's NSW v QLD. Letting those maroon merkins notch up another win on the board is something I know the good people of Canterbury, Penrith and Cronulla won't stand for.

2. It's ARL v SL. Not the first time Roosters have had to save Rugby League and likely won't be the last, and Sydney appreciates it. The fine upstanding fans of Parra, Souths, St George-Illawarra, Manly, Wests, and Newcastle are all behind the mighty tricolours to stick it Ruperts pet clubs once again.

3. It's Foundation Clubs vs Corporate Blow-In "Franchises". 1 team scraped together from the ashes of SL, 1 team who started it, and 1 team who sold out at the first chance. 3 Cheap Americanised mascots. 3 soulless bland entities. Sydney fans respect history. None moreso than Souths and Wests, who will be standing together with their fellow Foundation Club in the next 2 weeks.

4. It's the Good Guys of Rugby League vs the Cheats and Scoundrels. We all know what Melbourne have done and continue to benefit from. We all know the Broncos have brought Rugby League to its knees and continue to abuse it. And the Cowboys have always treated any loss as a conspiracy. These 3 clubs are the Enemies of Sydney Rugby League. Sydney fans won't cop these dirtbags tainting our Grand Final.

5. It's Sydney v The Rest. A win for the Roosters is proof for all of us that Sydney stands tall against all challengers. Proof that Sydney is the one true heartland of Rugby League. Whether they are QLDers, Super Leaguers, Corporate Leeches or Cheats, Sydney will strike them all down together.

Sydney fans rise up for the Roosters!

all valid reasons.

but it's the rooters

and im south sydney

so f**k off

ps: i'll be at the game, doing my bit for rugby league in sydney. it's a shame that neutrals don't attend these big games anymore.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The absolute worst part of Moses is that he sooks like a stereotypical Gen-Y little bitch on the field when things don't go his way.

I'm so glad he reneged and we ended up with Keary. Not only is Keary better and much tougher but he's a better bloke too.

adamkungl

Immortal
You guys are the sad vocal minority.

Only need to see the Daily Telegraph to know Sydney is behind us

Reactions: H.H

Latest posts