What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAHOO FANTASY NBA 17/18

Millsy1

Juniors
Hey guys.

The Yahoo Fantasy site is now open for the new season, The NBA season starts early this year 17th or 18th Oct.

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/6325

It is going to be an interesting season ahead that's for sure, a lot of player movement in free agency once again with some big names on the move, CP3, PG13, Jimmy Butler ect... looks to be some nice rookies as well + Ben Simmons will debut.

All 12 teams from last year have been invited back for this season, no one has to rejoin, when the comp was renewed you're automatically in..

We will look at drafting in the first few weeks of Oct I guess.

If anyone can't come back or doesn't want to, please let us know in here ASAP so we can find a new team.

A comp email has been sent out to everyone.

Cheers.

Millsy1

Juniors
Good stuff guys.

Yeah too easy McLovin - most likely in the early weeks of Oct, on a weekend.
I will send out a comp email later on once the draft time is sorted out.

Millsy1

Juniors
How does Sat Oct 7th sound for the Draft... 10am Qld 11am NSW.

Just remember we can draft on the Yahoo app if we are out.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah mate for sure. I just seen from our thread last season skeepe was giving up his spot this yr - so you're in :thumbsup::basketball:

I'll pm you the link to join tomorrow sometime..
Yep just confirming I'm out. Thanks for the good times fellas, and good luck.

Millsy1

Juniors
We have 9 teams confirmed at the moment..

just waiting to hear from ByRd - attamarrap - TamTam79

I'll have to lock the comp by the end of the month.

I'll pm those guys again, as long as we get one more team we will be good to go, 10 teams works well just have a Top 6 finals.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
It dont matter, 9, 10, 8......

The result will all be the same.

Thunder downunder to win it ALL!

Muhahahaha...

Millsy1

Juniors
I've locked in all teams so hopefully everyone turns up, parra pacers are in, hopefully Mamba gets my messages.

The comp is now finalized and locked.

Draft set - Tuesday Night 10th Oct 8:30pm NSW 7:30pm Qld..

The Yahoo app messenger page is now working so let's message there its heaps easier, drafting on the app is easy as well.

Latest posts