What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler and Bulldogs part ways

Barkley

Bench
hBBT5Y9qnBs6S9Z52ye99lX0JDCawgHvTMspuLOHKIVQqC_WHMHTKWqFHajvodKp2rZ1HQFCcnQRg45A5-sCLdUMRGGD15QU1mCl1e4fwNzw1oZqjBJXk-eUViKpM42-GS3C-h5TOLUAnltWsI8PbmY=w300-h220-nc

If they're smart they sign Maguire this week.

The drums have been beating for too long for either Dean Pay or Jim Dymock. There is too big a section of people at the Bulldogs who want "one of their own" and not an outsider as coach.

I wonder if this will put Hasler in the box seat to be the next NSW Origin coach?

King hit

Coach
Dymock would be the favourite to take over. He has been at the Bulldogs for a while and was their caretaker coach once.

Leber

Bench
What is it with Decent coaches being sacked simply because of 1-2 sub par seasons?

-Manly oust Toovey after 3 straight finals apparences (and a grand final) simply for coming ninth,
-Bunnies sack Mcguire after lifting them to their first title in a bazillion years
-Hasler booted after missing the finals for the first time.

Meanwhile my f**king club is coached by Kearney.

thorson1987

Coach
What is it with Decent coaches being sacked simply because of 1-2 sub par seasons?

-Manly oust Toovey after 3 straight finals apparences (and a grand final) simply for coming ninth,
-Bunnies sack Mcguire after lifting them to their first title in a bazillion years
-Hasler booted after missing the finals for the first time.

Meanwhile my f**king club is coached by Kearney.

Don't forget you guys got rid of Cleary aswell.