What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Prelim Final, Sat - Roosters 16-29 Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
The cows instagram account posted a pic of JT training today.

I had a feeling he was going
To be named as well.......

Touchè Greeny.

Clifferd

Coach
I reckon Scott will come off the bench. Calm experienced head in a semi final

JT might be a chance if they make the grand final and of course any team is going to want him there on the big day

elyod138

Bench
It's been seven months since he did his ACL, players have returned earlier than that.

Asiata and Hess are under injury clouds and there is only one other forward on the bench, I don't think Green would throw away a spot like that if he couldn't play.

mozza91

Coach
Want the Cowboys to win but think the Chooks will probably have too many points in them. But with Taumalolo' & Hess' power game and if Morgan has another blinder it could go either way.

Roosters by 4, Keary MOTM (it's a big game he'll have to make up for Pearce's choking) in a classic.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
He's no chance.

But as a Roosters fan I can dream. Would love them to pick a prop who hasn't played for 6 months following an ACL.

This completely.. honestly i would be shitting bricks if JT was fit to return this weekend, however Matt Scott after 6 months would be incredibly rusty and off his usual pace. He won't play anyway but has been named to give the team a boost.

beave

Coach
He's no chance.

But as a Roosters fan I can dream. Would love them to pick a prop who hasn't played for 6 months following an ACL.

93AA8C84-DF91-4A65-B436-BB5F420E3C8E_zpsvwsokvxb.jpg

Barkley

Bench
I've been losing tips and money on the Cowboys for months now....screw those Brokeback Cowboys....errr strike that.

I cannot decide who to support in this game....do I follow the only remaining Sydney team in a bid to salvage some self respect for the NSWRL or do I jump on the back of the Cowboys (strike that also) and try to claim some type of moral victory for the Dogs getting them into the finals.

Come on the Cowboys (strike that again)....Cows by 2

Spade

Juniors
Surely they won't play a under done Matt Scott, keep the side that got them there. Scott's only a solid prop.

Latest posts