What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

Haffa

I'm heading to the SFS on Saturday to support the roosters.

Simple choice out of all the teams left really. In fact they were the easiest choice out of the Top 8.

Valheru

Coach
Yes get that Cowboys chant going!!!!

Not many at all like the you know what that goes behind the scenes with Politis.......

Storm to hammer Rorters into submission in GF......

Order of want:

Cows
Storm
Broncos

Scum...........

If you are going to try and bore us to death, at least do it in the one post so we can more quickly move on to someone who either has a sense of humour or has something meaningful to say.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you are going to try and bore us to death, at least do it in the one post so we can more quickly move on to someone who either has a sense of humour or has something meaningful to say.
Give me a break....

I'm at the hospital waiting for a family member to come out of surgery.......

pantherz9103

First Grade
I've hated the Roosters since they ripped the heart out of our team in the mid 90's. Then in the early 2000's they were super cocky and thought they just had to turn up in the '03 GF to beat Penrith and they were taught a lesson.

All the primadonnas and wankers end up playing for that club, like Pearce, Ferguson and previously SBW.

They've always capitalised on the good work of other junior systems and they have the arrogance to call themselves 'Sydney' when they are really just Eastern Suburbs. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No support from me at all.

Since I hate the Broncos equally, if that Grand Final matchup were to happen it might be the first GF in 30 years that I don't watch. That would be like who is your favourite dictator, Hitler or Saddam Hussein?

Tommy Smith

Referee
I think that almost every year.

Then every year I watch.
2014 was a like a choice between a diagnosis of Lou Gehrig's or Locked In Syndrome.

And yet after a week of huffing and puffing I still watched.

2016 was tolerable - more like Chlamydia or Crabs tbh.

2015 was amazing. Watching the mortal enemy of every respectable NRL fan get their asses ripped open in such visceral fashion was euphoric.

I guess the moral of the story is that as a neutral the 'big dance' is always worth watching if you're a Diehard league fan.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
The Roosters are odds on to lose another Grand Final in the NRL era. That's some record;

isaiah

Bench
Funny part of having only one team to cheer for is that the stupid dt did a story just before Rd 26 that there would probably be 6 teams from Sydney in the finals. Would have been a rubbish finals series.

Cockosh

Juniors
The Roosters are odds on to lose another Grand Final in the NRL era. That's some record;

Firstly I hope you are right and we actually make it to this gf.
In 2000 we lost to the team that that won the mp by 6 points.
2003 is the one we were expected to win and choked
2004 beaten by a controversial el Masri try and an illegally assembled team
2010 we finished 6th and lost to a team that finally didn't choke.
I'd rather get there and lose then not get there at all.

beave

Coach
Up the roosters.
images

Valheru

Coach
I've hated the Roosters since they ripped the heart out of our team in the mid 90's. Then in the early 2000's they were super cocky and thought they just had to turn up in the '03 GF to beat Penrith and they were taught a lesson.

FMD, has there ever been a fan base so salty about a grand final.... that they won?

I know it was the last time Penrith were relevant but move on, we have.