What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

adamkungl

Immortal
FMD, has there ever been a fan base so salty about a grand final.... that they won?

I know it was the last time Penrith were relevant but move on, we have.

Panfers think theyre the underdogs even when they won the minor premiership lol.. strange people

Fangs

Coach
2003 was one of the all-time great victories against a very arrogant Roosters team and supporter-base. The whole Rugby League world united in celebration on that day.

Meanwhile, the Roosters drowned their sorrows in Sunsilk Shampoo.

'Its for losers' - Sunsilk.

2003 was one of the all-time great victories against a very arrogant Roosters team and supporter-base. The whole Rugby League world united in celebration on that day.

tumblr_m1dxfrAa1L1rq4no1o1_r1_500.jpg

Fangs

Coach
The evidence is mounting.

Everyone including Roosters fans must back the Cowboys this weekend to save our great sport.

beave

Coach
footy
love a game of footy
footy
theres no game like footy
footy
gotta watch that footy
footy
nothing quite like footy

Doug Parkinson.

His words are pure poetry. A modern day Shakespeare, well after his time. With songs like that, he deserved much acclaim.

But he's a chooks fan so f**k the fat merkin.

It's the Cowboys, who are men, not The Cows, who are just animals. Study up on your English language you Roosters haters.

In any event I am looking forward to Mitchell Pearce scoring a try and providing two assists, while Luke Keary scores a try and provides an assist, and Latrell Mitchell scores a brilliant individual try out of nothing. That should be enough to silence those Queensland country bumpkins and their Sydney supporters.

RockWheel

Bench
It's the Cowboys, who are men, not The Cows, who are just animals. Study up on your English language you Roosters haters.

In any event I am looking forward to Mitchell Pearce scoring a try and providing two assists, while Luke Keary scores a try and provides an assist, and Latrell Mitchell scores a brilliant individual try out of nothing. That should be enough to silence those Queensland country bumpkins and their Sydney supporters.
they are gods amongst us mere mortals

beave

Coach

Remember that time the French did something heroic???

Neither do I.

Flipper Hands

Juniors
FMD, has there ever been a fan base so salty about a grand final.... that they won?

I know it was the last time Penrith were relevant but move on, we have.

It's pretty cold and miserable out there, maybe just nothing better to do? Odd now I think of it, I only know one Panthers fan. Like bloody unicorns.

Latest posts