What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sophie Monk, god I am getting sick of seeing that no talent bag get splashed across the TVs screen, FFS what has that no talent hack ever done ? And please don't anyone say Bardot :sweat_smile:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bill English

if a reporter asked him what colour the sky was he would still dribble on for 5 minutes without answering the question

Life's Good

Coach
Blissfully ignorant as*holes in shopping centres who are capable of letting their shopping trolleys run free into parked cars and can't be bothered returning them to the trolley bay so they become mobile chicanes.

Last edited:

Das Gupta

Juniors
That old fart on Apia car Insurance ad with the Guitar, Singing when I was younger tune.
I couldn't get that damn song out of my head last week.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Sophie Monk, god I am getting sick of seeing that no talent bag get splashed across the TVs screen, FFS what has that no talent hack ever done ? And please don't anyone say Bardot :sweat_smile:
I'd rather punch her somewhere else....

And I won't be using my fist....

On second thoughts, I might change my mind about the fist.....

Latest posts