What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gravity-Meme.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate real scientists don't pee on the furniture. Which is one of many reasons no one really takes Gary seriously anymore.

Did somebody shrink that poor kid? I don't remember Jenga being that big
I'm not sure why Mittens upscaled it. He said something about there having to be "real consequences".... I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a pure gravity experiment. Or he really is a bit of a dick.

Gronk

Staff member
Tony Abbott gets headbutted by an unknown merkin apparently described as a "burly tattooed man wearing Yes Badge". Quickly runs to 2GB, Andrew Bolt and Paul Murray.

I do not condone violence and if true, said burly tattooed merkin should be charged.

In the meantime, I'll wait with interest for this to be authenticated.

upload_2017-9-22_7-15-54.jpeg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bookface has plenty to say on this, so many people wanting to headbutt Abbott that people should take a number.

Of course the assumption is that its all about marriage equality yet the guy has not been caught yet but no doubt the media will just join the dots.

Gronk

Staff member
Agree on there being a queue to thump Abbott. It could we be true that he his SSM comments has caused this. Then again he is the president of the coal club, is a mysoginist, thinks that indigenous folk live in remote areas as a lifestyle choice, wants to triple uni fees, wants to remove the dole for newly unemployed under 25s for 6 months etc etc etc.

Or, he is being a poltical strategist as he has form in doing extreme things to gain advantage. Ask Pauline Hanson and Peter Slipper what they think about him.

Latest posts