What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

callmack1

Staff member
Re-signing Sutto has negatives and positives but overall, I think it is a good move.

He's a modern legend of this club and imo, deserves to get to 300, he's one of our best of all time. Sutto has been offered more money to go elsewhere many times but always chose to stick with Souths even through those tough years. It's good to see loyalty is still alive and it's good to see Sutto rewarded.

His experience will be very valuable for our young guys and he may be winding down but he does still have something to offer.

I just hope Seibold doesn't play him for 80 minutes in 2018.

Well done Sutto.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the rumour going about this afternoon...

Crichton and his manager met in Cronulla with the Sharks CEO and Shane Flanagan today........

It's not looking good........

StadiumXIII

Juniors
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the rumour going about this afternoon...

Crichton and his manager met in Cronulla with the Sharks CEO and Shane Flanagan today........

It's not looking good........
Hope not imo he's been Souths best all season. Would be a massive loss.

callmack1

Staff member
Just saw a headline from the Telegraph that GI will be our fullback in 2018. Couldn't read the article as it went to pay wall though.