What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brands You Hate

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Krispy Kreme
If that's American, I totally concur.

Throw in McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Apple, Microsoft, NBL, NFL, Democrats, Republicans, Calvin Klein, Green Day, Pennywise, Michael Jackson, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Dwayne Johnson, Disneyland, Anabolic adult videos, Nina Hartley, Lexington Steele, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Al Gore, Kanye West, New Yuck, Gay Fransisco, Lost Anallys.

I'm cooking dinner so I have to stop there.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade

Throw in McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Apple, Microsoft, NBL, NFL, Democrats, Republicans, Calvin Klein, Green Day, Pennywise, Michael Jackson, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Dwayne Johnson, Disneyland, Anabolic adult videos, Nina Hartley, Lexington Steele, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Al Gore, Kanye West, New Yuck, Gay Fransisco, Lost Anallys.

I cooking dinner so I have to stop there.

Yeah not sure about Krispy being American or not but I just remember when they first opened the guys at work use to buy a dozen when they were out on the road and when they came back the bag would be stained from the fat and the the artificial surgery sweet smell was horrible, I couldn't bring myself to even try one with the fat and horrible smell.

Willie Ray

Bench

I cooking dinner so I have to stop there.
Can't cop Lexington Steele either....guy's just a giant knob.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah not sure about Krispy being American or not but I just remember when they first opened the guys at work use to buy a dozen when they were out on the road and when they came back the bag would be stained from the fat and the the artificial surgery sweet smell was horrible, I couldn't bring myself to even try one with the fat and horrible smell.

Have never eaten one of their doughnuts.... Those things should be sold with a health hazard warning like cigarettes are surely... My missus' parents brought some over for the kids when they visited a couple of times... After a "lively" discussion with my missus I managed to convince her to tell her folks never to bring that shit in to my house again....