What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Brisbane ever win another premiership?

Will Brisbane ever win another premiership?

• Total voters

This Year?

Immortal
Wayne Bennett's passion for the game was obvious all night. He has decades left in him
wayne-bennett-england_3408500.jpg

King hit

Coach
Hope not. I don't want them to win unless there is another Brisbane team in the NRL. What happened to the Crushers was totally f**ked.

f**k the Broncos.

Did you live in Brisbane in 1995-1997? If so did you know anyone who cheered for them and if they had any kind of support

Knightmare

Coach
Who wins one next, Canberra or Brisbane? That should be the real question

River City v Roundabout City...

The place that's hot and humid in the summer vs the place that's bullshit cold and windy every season bar the summer...

The team who play every Friday night vs the team who couldn't buy a Friday Night Game with a loan from Andrew Gee..

The team whose fans wish it was still the 90's vs...the team whose fans wish it was still the 90's

Who would win?

Send 'BRONCOS' or 'RAIDERS' to 1800 DROUGHTBREAKER and show your support via texer

Danish

Referee
Joey Leilua could be his brother tbh

Kim once scored 70 tries in a game for the Pyongyang nukes in the NKRL. When accepting the man of the match award he said i really want to be coached by great man ricky stuart

The refs would want to make a hasty exit after each raiders home game, as I hear as part of negotiations Sticky has requested that Kim bring along his anti-aircraft gun execution system

Latest posts