What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Lurker is usually less reliable than The Mole and Vic Mackey's left nut when it comes to scoops.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is it true that we will be getting the Cowboy's defensive coach next year?

It's been reported Cleary is keeping Webster and Sandercock then adding Hodgo to the mix.

I believe The strength and conditioning bloke who is out there in warm ups is leaving. He might have been good at his job but I met him at coaches nights/fan days etc and he seemed like an arrogant cock. Apparently Ronnie Palmer is replacing him

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's been reported Cleary is keeping Webster and Sandercock then adding Hodgo to the mix.

I believe The strength and conditioning bloke who is out there in warm ups is leaving. He might have been good at his job but I met him at coaches nights/fan days etc and he seemed like an arrogant c**k. Apparently Ronnie Palmer is replacing him
It will b very time effective & convenient for Ronnie the old Balmain Jnr to join WT as he lives only 5 mins from Concord oval.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

I believe The strength and conditioning bloke who is out there in warm ups is leaving. He might have been good at his job but I met him at coaches nights/fan days etc and he seemed like an arrogant c**k. Apparently Ronnie Palmer is replacing him

Thanks for that Vic

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hayne requesting release from Gold Coast. If we have cap space I reckon offer him a 1 year deal on centre money.

Him, Lolohea and Naiqama can battle it out for Tedesco's vacant spot

Cleary isn't the type to put up with shit. If Hayne starts giving him lip then he can just move him on. I think the whole Gold Coast experience would have really grounded Hayne a bit. He came in off the back of being in the NFL and extreme media hype.

I'm not saying we 100% need him, I'm just saying if we have cap space then why not make a play?

Tiger Ted

Bench
I would rather go for Pearce. We're in bigger need of a quality halfback than another running fullback.
I’m not a big fan of Pearce but geez he’d b a massive improvement on the pathetic half back the club disappointingly & unjustifiably re-signed for a further 2 yrs !

Hopefully Pearce’s old man & Blocker Roach r trying to convince him to get his manager to talk to us coz we desperately need a robust defender at half back who can game manage.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Just a small note, Bayley Sironen and Benjis kid brother have signed second tier contracts for next year. Both good depth signings imo

Also did anybody else completely forget that we've signed Robbie Rochow? I know I did lol

Perth Tiger

Bench
So what is happening with this supposed feeding frenzy at the moment. Surely we must have space left in the cap to be making a play for some of these players but we are never mentioned. Anybody have any information?

Vic Mackey

Referee
So what is happening with this supposed feeding frenzy at the moment. Surely we must have space left in the cap to be making a play for some of these players but we are never mentioned. Anybody have any information?

it seems to be more swaps then anything

moylan > sharks
maloney > panthers
cronk > roosters
pearce> sea eagles
green > warrios
hayne > eels

im really hoping the eels have to release gutherson or even french. would love one of those guys at fullback.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
SMH is reporting that Jeremy Marshall-King has signed with the Dogs during the 10 day cooling off period. If true it is very disappointing,

Vic Mackey

Referee
SMH is reporting that Jeremy Marshall-King has signed with the Dogs during the 10 day cooling off period. If true it is very disappointing,

Yeah would have liked to have kept him but really he was 3rd/4th in line for hooker. Dogs offered him a top 30 contract so can't blame the kid, good luck to him

Latest posts