What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

mozza91

Coach
If Vossy and Sterlo go back to 9 Fox League because redundant. They'll probably replace On the couch with yet another show full of News Limited journos patting themselves on the back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nine have dropped the ball massively this year, no wonder they are aiming tomtnrow money at fox's best people. Fox's job is done getting every game and incresing subs on back of that, expect nrl channel to quickly head down hill for a couple of years nownthey have fans hooked in.

Incorrect

Coach
I cut my Foxtel subscription before the season started so I hadven't seen any of the shows on the 24 hour NRL channel.... until I was away last weekend and stayed at a place that had Fox Sports.... I caught the Professor's show. My goodness, what a load of excrement that was....

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Vossy has been criminally underutilised on Fox, for a station which runs 24/7 it boggles me that they didn't give him his own show or at least a major part in an existing show.

Apart from calling games he bobs up on the Professor every so often and that's about it.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Anyone here know what content Fox will be showing in the off season?? My hope is for some classic games, final series etc.
There's going to be a 360 on Monday after the GF. I think they'll mix it up in the off season with games from 2017 & old games with certain themes - similar to what the AFL channel has done. They seem to run these fan days in February regularly when they have a big block of games for each club lasting for about 10-12 hours.

Life's Good

Coach
There's going to be a 360 on Monday after the GF. I think they'll mix it up in the off season with games from 2017 & old games with certain themes - similar to what the AFL channel has done. They seem to run these fan days in February regularly when they have a big block of games for each club lasting for about 10-12 hours.
NRL360 after the GF is a good idea to round off the season. I hope your points about theme days for clubs or years comes to fruition because games of footy trump the other Fox league sh*t no end.

Stallion

First Grade
Wonder if a World Cup show is happening? It would make sense on a 24hour rugby league channel?! It would also keep viewers and interest in the game.

beave

Coach
Why the f**k isnt this channel showing the previous Cowbs/Chooks finals games from 04 and ‘14??? Instead, they’re showing the tigers/dragons 05 prelim finals, ‘cause you know, both those teams are in the finals this year...... FMD.

Vee

First Grade
Why the f**k isnt this channel showing the previous Cowbs/Chooks finals games from 04 and ‘14??? Instead, they’re showing the tigers/dragons 05 prelim finals, ‘cause you know, both those teams are in the finals this year...... FMD.
It's not hard, is it?

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
with regards to stereo leaving fox. With him being a very analytical person fox would be after someone to takeover. Maybe a certain C Cronk could have a media gig??

And I think Voss is a great commentator. With the start of the Nrls media arm let's hope the Nrl pick him up and force him to commentate on games/tv shows. It would be a good get for the Nrl.

Stallion

First Grade
Wondering why the tv coverage is still poor in places like PNG? If they can get news reports out surely covering a rugby league game can be achieved?!

mozza91

Coach
I'm personally outraged that they didn't show a 14th replay of Wednesday's 360 episode in that timeslot. Give the fans what they want; DT journalists talking about how terrible Rugby League is.

Now that they've finished for the season, what do people think of Fox's new shows for this season, including League Life and the Professor's Second Year Syndrome? (and Queenslanders Only, I guess) I didn't see much of LL, but I felt that Second Year Syndrome got better over the season, better to go up than down.

Latest posts