What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

old man

had one of those very valuable 67 jumpers with the endeavour on it, used it as a rag for his truck, disappointing actually, would have loved to have got a few grand out of a shonks supporter
I recall hearing the same dribble from some wanker in here before.

Was probably you in post 1 or 2 of your incredible 21 efforts to try and troll.

Still 0-21

test posting @ 8.43am - tis very quiet in here

Well I.m not hunting wabbits, so it aint my fault.

Just saw this on the news summary I get at work. That might get 'em talkin'.

Stadium upgrade

·Fox Sports and Channel Nine are lobbying for an upgrade of Sydney’s suburban grounds and Allianz Stadium ahead of ANZ Stadium because banks of empty seats on their rugby league broadcasts are a “bad look”, reports the Herald. {6.30am – WS; 7am – GB; 7.30am – MMM}

·Price: “Fox Sports, along with Channel Nine … are embarrassed by the number of empty seats on their rugby league broadcasts … have approached the NSW Government and the NRL with their views.” {5.46am – GB Steve Price show}

YTSharks

Juniors

Stadium upgrade

·Fox Sports and Channel Nine are lobbying for an upgrade of Sydney’s suburban grounds and Allianz Stadium ahead of ANZ Stadium because banks of empty seats on their rugby league broadcasts are a “bad look”, reports the Herald. {6.30am – WS; 7am – GB; 7.30am – MMM}

·Price: “Fox Sports, along with Channel Nine … are embarrassed by the number of empty seats on their rugby league broadcasts … have approached the NSW Government and the NRL with their views.” {5.46am – GB Steve Price show}
How good would an actual stadium be?

southland

Juniors
It is a terrible look. My Melbournian wife comments about it Everytime in comparison with how AFL looks on TV.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Stadium upgrade

f**k sake, who are these dumb merkins that run (ruin) our sport? Like this is some kind of new news. I've been saying it for over a decade, all of a sudden it's an issue.

The biggest laugh is you can still EASILY purchase GF tickets. They are not selling out a GF this year, suck shit f**kheads!!!

PJ

First Grade
Stadium upgraded etc for teams is all well and good, but I really don't understand why the public should be expected to fund them in a supposed professional competition.

One, maybe two multi purpose venues per city is fine

King Ben

Juniors
Stadium upgrade
·Fox Sports and Channel Nine are lobbying for an upgrade of Sydney’s suburban grounds and Allianz Stadium ahead of ANZ Stadium because banks of empty seats on their rugby league broadcasts are a “bad look”, reports the Herald.

Finally, some sense.
- Don't tear ANZ down but bring the seats in the upper and lower bowl closer to the field.
- Upgrade Allianz, it is still one of the best places to watch footy. I don't think it needs to be demolished either.
- Give money to improve Shark Park, Brookvale and maybe Campbeltown (on the condition the Tigers move all home games down there).

How hard can it be?

Stadium upgraded etc for teams is all well and good, but I really don't understand why the public should be expected to fund them in a supposed professional competition.

One, maybe two multi purpose venues per city is fine

What I find absurd is that the NSW Govt demolished a perfectly good stadium at Parramatta that was 30 years old to build something new with 5,000 extra capacity and keeps talking about demolishing an Olympic Games multi purpose stadium that's 18 years old and another 30 year stadium and replacing them. A waste of public money in my humble opinion.

Another problem is that the supposive professional competition has hardly generated enough income, and its owners do not want to reinvest any of their profits into improved infrastructure.