What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Uni Stuff

YTSharks

Juniors
Moderators, delete if not allowed.

G'day All,
I've got a uni assessment coming up and mine is on on-field success leading to fan consumption. I need a few responses to make it look legit.
If you could spend 5 minutes answering the questions it'd be appreciated.
Cheers.

https://goo.gl/forms/zhUT4YSWpWDFtwNp2

Quigs

Immortal
I pass on the sub but all the best for Uni. mine would be absolutely boring.

Anyhow if the Course thing gets to tough for you and If youse get stuck you can always pick me brain.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Done - would be interested in the results - always felt a big issue how keen the supporters were once we got a premiership. Has support waned and what is the future

YTSharks

Juniors
I pass on the sub but all the best for Uni. mine would be absolutely boring.

Anyhow if the Course thing gets to tough for you and If youse get stuck you can always pick me brain.
No problem Quigs,

Last year of this course (business), then I might chance my hand at something else

Quigs

Immortal
No problem Quigs,

Last year of this course (business), then I might chance my hand at something else

Good luck with it all - kick arse. Let me know when you start making big bucks. I might need a loan or something.

M2D2

Bench
Did it, but ill probably screw up your stats because you asked how many games i attend, not how many SHARKS games i attend.
I go to alot of Penrith (mates team) and Souths (family team) games as well. HAHA.