What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Grand Final Vs Wyong.

TheFrog

Coach
20-12 fulltime. Congrats to Garth Brennen and his side. Good to see we'll be represented on the big day next week.

Panfa

Juniors
Fulltime penrith 20 wyong 12 grand final bound vs the png hunters what a game from our fijian winger maiko sivo this guy should be in 1st grade

Black Magik

Juniors
I watched the Qld Isp grand final. The Hunters were terrible and only won in the final minute. Both teams had terrible completion rates.

Will be interesting to see how we play next week. I hope they take it serious.

Port Panther

Juniors
Uncle Nick was at the game and afterwards invited Sivo to come and have a look at what was in the boot of his car .

Reactions: jak

mxlegend99

Referee
Our pack f**king demolished them. It was freaky plays from our backs that put points on... but goddamn our pack just dominated and limited the opportunities for Wyong.

Those Fijian wingers are freaks... the try on halftime and that try for Cartwright were unbelievable. Seems like an eternity since we had a winger completely destroy his opposite under kicks. It wasnt 50/50. It was 90/10 in our favor.

GongPanther

Referee
Will be hard to hold on to him, especially after tonight.

Pretty sure he’s off contract too.
I've been keenly watching him throught the times the Panthers ISP were on Fox this season,and I'm quite sure he has what it takes to be a complete first grader,whether with us or somewhere else.

He is the kind of player that will be as strong and as entertaining as Semi.

Port Panther

Juniors
I've been keenly watching him throught the times the Panthers ISP were on Fox this season,and I'm quite sure he has what it takes to be a complete first grader,whether with us or somewhere else.

He is the kind of player that will be as strong and as entertaining as Semi.

Then we will do the the usual and develop him for another club its what we do .

Then we will do the the usual and develop him for another club its what we do .

I get the frustration, and I think there’ll be more fans upset if TMM continues to develop and we also lose Moylan, but in order to fit in Maiko we’d likely need to move on DWZ. Tough call & DWZ has just re-signed.

Copperhead

Juniors
I get the frustration, and I think there’ll be more fans upset if TMM continues to develop and we also lose Moylan, but in order to fit in Maiko we’d likely need to move on DWZ. Tough call & DWZ has just re-signed.

Like letting Api go then releasing Seg.

It would be a tough call with Sivo and DWZ, but I think the Fijian has a lot more upside. This is the problem with basically having your entire squad tied down long term.

Like letting Api go then releasing Seg.

It would be a tough call with Sivo and DWZ, but I think the Fijian has a lot more upside. This is the problem with basically having your entire squad tied down long term.

Agree that Sivo has more upside, we’ve probably seen close to the best of DWZ & he’s a very solid winger.

Other question though has to be about having a settled team. Is constant player turnover worth the disruption? DWZ knows the team, he can play fullback if Edwards gets injured & we know he’s a quality guy off the field (not to say Sivo isn’t)

Latest posts