What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gofundme thingy

carcharias

Immortal
How bout that she has no qualms of handling the poo?

I wanna poo throwing girlfriend.
I know one
A friend of my wife.

Was working for a real estate
They had an open house.
She got their first was alone and had to snapped one off.
Dunny wouldn't flush.
In a panic she picked it out of the bowl wrapped in dunny paper and put in her hand bag.
All day in hand bag.
Chucked it in the bin when she got home.

Lots of questions that remain unanswered.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I know one
A friend of my wife.

They had an open house.
Dunny wouldn't flush.
In a panic she picked it out of the bowl wrapped in dunny paper and put in her hand bag.
All day in hand bag.

Lol.....you'd be keeping that story to yourself ....surely.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The logi is pretty simple.
At some point, the camels back breaks. Greenburgs back has already cracked.
at present he has poor KPI's, being chased by a scandal of a fraudulent contract relating to Perret, shocking referees system, appalling crowds. He as the face of they, believe they do not listen to the fans.
eg. The entire first roundof semis should be held at home grounds.
Every little straw, helps. The money is irrelevant & will go to a charity. But the number of people that make a contribution is. IMO.
ps Flanagan doesnt pay any of it.nor will be Rob.
Yeah.....my contacts at the Nrl tell me that this Gofundflanno is being monitored closely by those that matter and as soon as the number of pledges reaches 30 (currently 22) there will be mass sackings....starting with Toddy and Archer. So get on to it and make your pledge count......Faaarrrkkken nut-job!

I know one
A friend of my wife.

They had an open house.
Dunny wouldn't flush.
All day in hand bag.

FMD Carch you know some stories.

Too funny!

Big Bloke

Juniors
Yeah.....my contacts at the Nrl tell me that this Gofundflanno is being monitored closely by those that matter and as soon as the number of pledges reaches 30 (currently 22) there will be mass sackings....starting with Toddy and Archer. So get on to it and make your pledge count......Faaarrrkkken nut-job!

What a crock of shit.

You are deluded my friend.

We lost on Sunday because we played shit and took dumb wrong options.

We have not played well all year.

We did not deserve to go any further.

The sooner all you blokes realise this, the sooner you can get on with your lives and get ready for next year.

Reefy just loves conspiracy theories and playing the victim......anyone with half a brain could come to the conclusion that if you complete at 60% and make 17 errors you aren't going to win jack shit. Might be on my own here but I'm more pissed with the players for the rubbish performance they dished up than the referees and the bearing they had on the game.....Yeah....got a couple of rough calls but brain-dead footy decided that game.

by product of frustration.
the team was WELL in control for most of the first half.
our urgency was great as was our first contact in defence.
it unravelled from there.
watch cowboys go forward in the first half. it was near on no existent. brisbane like.
the players knew it, the crowd knew it... hell even gavin badger knew it
WE GOT f**kED

it's looking at the effect without consideration to the cause

Honestly during the 2017 season did we even string three good games together.

I'm not talking 3 wins I am talking about good games. Games that made youse smile at the end.

I don't think we did.

there's no doubting we weren't the same footy side this year Quigs, no doubt what so ever & no arguement here.
that doesn't mean we should be comfortable with being denied the opportunity to compete in an elimination semi final on an even keel.
4 penalties by the 30th min.
only 1 more for the next 50 min.
outstanding discipline by the cows? or not being penalised?
you don't hear the barn yard chant much these days but when you do it's usually a good indicator to what's happening on the field
think I heard it 3 or 4 times on Sunday. must be a record.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What a crock of shit.

You are deluded my friend.

We lost on Sunday because we played shit and took dumb wrong options.

We have not played well all year.

We did not deserve to go any further.

The sooner all you blokes realise this, the sooner you can get on with your lives and get ready for next year.
Think you need to read further back Big Bloke. My post was a sarcastic response to Reefy's ramblings. We dudded ourselves with poor options and repeated errors and used the convenience of a few tough calls as an excuse which is a crock of shit.

Well it appears the concerted push is now on by the coaches to have archer removed.
That is not ideal as Greenberg will throw him under the bus to keep his gig.
With Archer gone Klein will never get another gig. So that will be 2
I can't see how Greenberg can survive.

nothing to do with go fund me thingy, but it appears feed back across the board has spelt the end to a few careers.
Ive heard archer is gone, Klein is gone & Badger is gone & probably Shayne Hayne depending on who takes Archers place.
Could Bill Harrigan make a comeback?

Now for Green Burg & Grant ASAP

Snoop Shark

First Grade
nothing to do with go fund me thingy, but it appears feed back across the board has spelt the end to a few careers.
Ive heard archer is gone, Klein is gone & Badger is gone & probably Shayne Hayne depending on who takes Archers place.

NRL wouldn't be able to afford Billy

I think Billy is enjoying his part time "money for nothing" job at 2MMM to contemplate doing any other job.

Latest posts