What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: India v Australia at Bengaluru on Sept 28, 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dead rubber time

Warner ton - nothing surer

Finch will fail - nothing surer

We will win - Not sure

starts 6pm on fox

Eelementary

Post Whore
Probably right on all counts v- ad since the pressure is off, the Aussies will probably pull their fingers out, and win.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Zampa should come in for Agar. His record over the rears has not been too shabby but he is at least a real bowler.

I'll be glad when we ditch this theory of having all rounders who cant bat or bowl at this level, its just getting ridiculous.

Bazal

Post Whore
Shame for Agar. Plenty of talent, probably needs to work on his action a little this season so he can impart a few more revs on the ball. Apart from Pandya taking a liking to him he bowled OK.

I'd be resting Cummins, the series is gone so no point risking him. Bring Faulkner in

TheParraboy

Staff member
We miss a MHussey or Andrew Symonds type player in the middle order, guys who can get us a decent score particularly when we make a good start, Symos offies we're handy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Zampa should come in for Agar. His record over the rears has not been too shabby but he is at least a real bowler.

I'll be glad when we ditch this theory of having all rounders who cant bat or bowl at this level, its just getting ridiculous.
We are turning into England from the 90's with all these bits and pieces players.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**king Wade back in the team
angered.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore

I really like Zampa.

Latest posts