What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tedesco

Just jumped on here to see what people had to say about the RLPA award.

Assume everyone is over the former West Tigers player, J Tedesco.

I must say, it';s interesting what his fellow players thought of his performance throughout the year, however,
* it was based on players voting 3,2 & 1 points for the opposition,
* so it's pretty easy to see how he received many of those points regardless of winning and getting well and truly beaten.

Tigerm

First Grade

I must say, it';s interesting what his fellow players thought of his performance throughout the year, however,
* so it's pretty easy to see how he received many of those points regardless of winning and getting well and truly beaten.
I think he's a pretty good player, but I am not interested in (now) Rooster players.

Tiger Ted

Bench

I didn't watch it but was quite surprised when I heard the turd won the award.He had numerous ordinary games for us especially in the 1st half of the season so for someone as inconsistent as he has been to win the award it really cheapens the award !

Das Hassler

Bench
Going by the voting system you would have to think that the winner SHOULD come from one of the the bottom feeder teams each year if "best three from the opposition" is voted on each week regardless of the result

Tigerm

First Grade
Don't know how true this is, but NO roosters superstar fullback. LOL

KANGAROOS 24-MAN WORLD CUP SQUAD

BACKS: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Will Chambers, Dane Gagai, Tom Trbojevic, Josh Dugan, Valentine Holmes, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Munster, Michael Morgan, James Maloney

FORWARDS: Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, Josh McGuire, Andrew Fifita, Jake Trbojevic, Jordan McLean, Boyd Cordner, Matt Gillett, Tyson Frizell, Wade Graham, Felise Kaufusi, Cameron Smith, Ben Hunt

stryker

First Grade
Theres no way turdesco should play for the roos. Everytime he faces a good fullback he gets dusted.
Roosters paid overs for him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
ill be pretty surprised if the roosters let teddy play for Italy, im expecting the same 'injury' that kept him from playing for us between Origin 1 & 3 to rear its head.

macnaz

Staff member
ill be pretty surprised if the roosters let teddy play for Italy, im expecting the same 'injury' that kept him from playing for us between Origin 1 & 3 to rear its head.

But But.... my best freind in the whole world played a massive 3 games with me for Italy .. yes i changed clubs for him but if i didnt play i would be letting him down ..

Front-Rower

First Grade
Seeing that Tedesco played for NSW how is he eligible for Italy? I thought the representation rules had changed this year? Obviously not

Tiger Ted

Bench
Let it go, guys...

You won't begin to heel until you let it go...

The RLPA Player of the Year is gone.

But fear not, the future is bright in Tigerland. Or it will be once you get a good halfback anyway... all the other pieces are in place.
We r certainly bereft of a quality play-making halfback.My only criticism of IC thus far is he should never have re-signed Brooks.This useless gump hasn't earnt the right to have been offered a 500k per yr over 2 yrs contract.If he plays the majority of next season in 1sts we've got Buckleys of playing finals footy !!!

BrotherJim05

Bench
A bit like the roosters :)

They changed the rules a few years ago in which origin selection wouldn't be affected by which international rep teams you have played for. As long as you were born in NSW/QLD, moved there before the age of X (can't remember what age it is) or the son of a former origin player then you can play Origin. They did this to allow more players to play for international teams

Tiger05

First Grade
We r certainly bereft of a quality play-making halfback.My only criticism of IC thus far is he should never have re-signed Brooks.This useless gump hasn't earnt the right to have been offered a 500k per yr over 2 yrs contract.If he plays the majority of next season in 1sts we've got Buckleys of playing finals footy !!!

I'm more worried about Reynolds than Brooks.

Latest posts