What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan signing hits a snag

sandshark

Bench
I think Moylan could be a great buy but not if Maloney leaves.
How they both fit in the team is another thing.

And also on Barba, no chance in hell he returns to Cronulla.
Just try to get over the bad break-up however great the root was and how underwhelming the replacement is.

eddiesmith

Juniors
For all the calls for Barba, would I assume correctly if he did he would still have to serve his 12 week suspension before starting anyway?

Feej

First Grade
Too late and I can't be arsed to look, but I reckon a lot of this sort of opinion played out exactly the same in whatever thread there was about Ennis coming to the sharks.

M2D2

Bench
Problem with that Feej is that people didnt want Ennis cause hes a grub, not because he was shit/afraid of being tackled/goes missing.

fizman

Bench
Phil Gould is the gift that keeps giving. He has been banging on and "advocating" for years that the salary cap is a restraint of trade.

He states that the salary cap is holding back the stronger Clubs.

Yet, we have this sweet pickle of a situation where the Gusmeister wants to put a $1M transfer on a player?

I would love to see us snare Moylan and Cronk, keep Maloney and send The Chad.

Latest posts