What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

SattlersJaw14

Juniors
Correct. The year they lost access to all our juniors. Didn't win another premiership. Then died and became the Wollongong Dragons in order to continue their leeching habits.

The only chance they have to produce a junior player out of the now defunct St George area is if they become a Mahjong club

Relax Cletus, its not like the shonks have bred a proportionate amount of juniors, you're struggling to have any substantial junior comp at the moment, most of your U20's were snuck into the country or state under the cover of darkness to become black cats, gorillas, left footers or dragons

Surely

Post Whore
Forumites please refrain from using family references when engaging with the geniuss

Its a no no

Its stating the obvious anyway

M2D2

Bench
Forumites please refrain from using family references when engaging with the geniuss

Its a no no

Ah so it was YOU who deleted the seinfeld references in that thread.
Like i have a real wife. HAHAHAHA

SattlersJaw14

Juniors

Its a no no

Ive taken screen shots
I'm disgusted at the personal abuse & disgusting, vile things this fellow said about my family
I plan to take this up with the ombudsman & possibly take legal action
You can brush this off with a slap on the wrist & a few curt words but that will not suffice

YTSharks

Juniors
Ive taken screen shots
I'm disgusted at the personal abuse & disgusting, vile things this fellow said about my family
I plan to take this up with the ombudsman & possibly take legal action
You can brush this off with a slap on the wrist & a few curt words but that will not suffice
Good luck with the ombudsman. Shows your level of intelligence reall

Latest posts