What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

ed-grimley

Bench
I was quoting the post you were critiquing. The one you obviously didn't read properly.
Clarifying to you that I didn't actually say that Hunt was better.
I can't read everything that comes through this forum - especially a thread with page after page on one player.

Saxon

Bench
I can't read everything that comes through this forum - especially a thread with page after page on one player.
Good strategy.
Don't read things properly and then make rude comments about things they didn't say.

Are you sure you're not Christopher Pyne?

Mitchell Pearce's long term replacement at the Roosters is Lachlan Lam, son of former Rooster great half Adrian Lam. He is only 19 now and a Roosters junior. But he gets a run for PNG this weekend when PNG take on and annihilate the USA.

Watch Lachlan, and see why Mitchell would probably be wise to walk away from the Roosters.

beave

Coach
Mitchell Pearce's long term replacement at the Roosters is Lachlan Lam, son of former Rooster great half Adrian Lam. He is only 19 now and a Roosters junior. But he gets a run for PNG this weekend when PNG take on and annihilate the USA.

Watch Lachlan, and see why Mitchell would probably be wise to walk away from the Roosters.

I wish you would walk away from life.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not very loyal are you Albert? Back in April you had this to say:

Top three half backs in NRL:

1. Johnathan Thurston.
2. Cooper Cronk
3. Mitchell Pearce.

Mitchell Pearce's solo try, extra time field goal, and generally outstanding play against St. George-Illawarra generally, including his defence, proved that he is only eclipsed by the two Queenslanders.

Mitchell Pearce has finally proven himself to all but the most deranged doubters that he is top quality and an asset to the Roosters and the game generally.

Now you have him behind even 19 year olds who havent played NRL before. Suggesting he should walk away.

Latest posts