What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

dragonssamy61

First Grade
ohhh wow.... hahahaha shut me up you sad negative pathetic person.... Are you annoyed that Mary got an extension? You are arent you.... need a tissue? Are you annoyed that no matter how much you sook Doust is still CEO and the board are still there?
Its ok, thats what makes you the sad negative pathetic person you are.
P.S, remember, 2 more years for mary, Doust and the board are still here and aint going anywhere!!!
Have a good weekend LAD

Lad I think you need a tissue.
Being a tosser and all.
By the way ill be here long after mary doust and the board are gone lad.

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Koroibete looked great for Wallabies against Pumas. Doubt he would leave Rugby now. Why would he give up playing for the Wallabies to play outside lafai or aitken?

Agreed.

What ever happened to the pride in playing in the beautiful thing to the left of this message? I guess the times are a-changin'.

Koroibete looked great for Wallabies against Pumas. Doubt he would leave Rugby now. Why would he give up playing for the Wallabies to play outside lafai or aitken?
Crush again it would have nothing to do with playing outside of Lafai or Aitken as both guys can play its more about what game plans are made to suit and we all know McGregor has f**k all idea how an attacking set is supposed to work.

Korobiete was nothing but paper walk with the possibility of one of the Aussie based clubs getting the arse.

Reddragon

Bench
Crush again it would have nothing to do with playing outside of Lafai or Aitken as both guys can play its more about what game plans are made to suit and we all know McGregor has f**k all idea how an attacking set is supposed to work.

Korobiete was nothing but paper walk with the possibility of one of the Aussie based clubs getting the arse.

If Lafai and Aitken are our centre pairing again next year, then don't expect any better attack next season

TruSaint

Referee

I like Aitken but am not sold on him as a centre, and think he will fill a back row in the future.
Thing is, if Aitken takes a centre role, where does Mann play ?

He needs to be involved as he is one of our few X factors.

For me, he should go back to FB, which is why we originally signed him, he has great skill, can play in the halves, so the closer he is to the so called "spine" the better .

Lafai was a disappointment when he first arrived but has shown how devastating he can be with off loads, speed etc.

What then with Dufty if Mann goes to 1. ? I know the kid has talent and speed to burn, but is a liability in defence and return metres.

hazzbeen

Bench
I like Aitken but am not sold on him as a centre, and think he will fill a back row in the future.
Thing is, if Aitken takes a centre role, where does Mann play ?

He needs to be involved as he is one of our few X factors.

For me, he should go back to FB, which is why we originally signed him, he has great skill, can play in the halves, so the closer he is to the so called "spine" the better .

Lafai was a disappointment when he first arrived but has shown how devastating he can be with off loads, speed etc.

What then with Dufty if Mann goes to 1. ? I know the kid has talent and speed to burn, but is a liability in defence and return metres.
On Mann he has to be playing every week , Fullback or wing .....

Mann i will be surprised if he gets the number 1 job if McDonald goes he will play on the wing.

Dufty from what I heard was instructed to pass instead of run the ball back i noticed this started happening for Illawarra with fullbacks and in the under 20's so its possibily a club wide instruction.

I was told by some one who has been spot of with alot of info McGregor seems to think its a good tactic which clearly it isn't the same as the outside backs taking way to many hit ups between the first and 4th tackle in a set.

McGregor has proven to not have a clue on anything really so its hard for players to improve.

TruSaint

Referee
Mann i will be surprised if he gets the number 1 job if McDonald goes he will play on the wing.

Dufty from what I heard was instructed to pass instead of run the ball back i noticed this started happening for Illawarra with fullbacks and in the under 20's so its possibily a club wide instruction.

I was told by some one who has been spot of with alot of info McGregor seems to think its a good tactic which clearly it isn't the same as the outside backs taking way to many hit ups between the first and 4th tackle in a set.

McGregor has proven to not have a clue on anything really so its hard for players to improve.

Yeah i dont think he will get the FB role Coast, but i would like to see him with ball in hand as often as possible.

As to Dufty, you have seen more of him that I have, but he seems hesitant to hit the line on kick returns, and maybe as u say its a call from the coaching staff.

Funny though as Dugan was told the opposite ( i.e just run the ball back ), if you remember the article some 2 years back. If Dufty can build up a tad, and read the play a bit better, then i wish him well. What we know is that Mann can tackle, pass and has an all round game. Just my opinion.

When Matt got hurt at the start of the year his confidence took a hit but he had a sit down with Hornby and seemed to turn his season around.

Maybe its to protect him a little to not do any kick returns thats the only thing I can come up with but Dugan he is alot bigger and his passing game is very low standard so telling him to run does make more sense.