What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Everest

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol if BC sits 3 wide and that far back she has no hope running down the Mighty Vain, Todman should of been much further up the list.

Good to see the freak Tulloch get some respect.

Him at 3 was probably the greatest horse ever seen on an australian race track.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
lol if BC sits 3 wide and that far back she has no hope running down the Mighty Vain, Todman should of been much further up the list.

Good to see the freak Tulloch get some respect.

Him at 3 was probably the greatest horse ever seen on an australian race track.

LMAO that was hilarious watching that video

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LMAO

Black Caviar 800 wide the trip whilst being 54 lengths of them and gobbles up Vain like he was a maiden horse LOL
Bahahahahaa!!!!!!

Reckon they told the Plonkers that put that together BC had to win the race no matter what lol.

Vain won a Group 1 down the straight by 12 lengths as a 3 yr old against the older horses but she runs him down like BC's daughter lol.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
That was the dumbest video I have seen since Home and Away.

What’s the point of these mock races anyway? Proves sweet f**k all..

Also at least make it kind of realistic... I mean I have no problem with BC winning it, but having it give a bigger start then Belle de Joure in the slipper , then travel wider then Adelaide in the Cox Plate and then have it still run past a field of the greatest sprinters the country has ever seen as if they were nailed to the floor is D.U.M.B

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That was the dumbest video I have seen since Home and Away.

What’s the point of these mock races anyway? Proves sweet f**k all..

Also at least make it kind of realistic... I mean I have no problem with BC winning it, but having it give a bigger start then Belle de Joure in the slipper , then travel wider then Adelaide in the Cox Plate and then have it still run past a field of the greatest sprinters the country has ever seen as if they were nailed to the floor is D.U.M.B

I knew it wasn't realistic when Black Caviar won and Hay List wasn't in 2nd

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone entered the TAB promo of picking the first 10 across the line in order? If anyone manages to snag it from what I understand you enter into a pool and take a percentage of the winnings which they reckon might be up to 10 million (like a quaddie).

Sphagnum

Coach
Anyone entered the TAB promo of picking the first 10 across the line in order? If anyone manages to snag it from what I understand you enter into a pool and take a percentage of the winnings which they reckon might be up to 10 million (like a quaddie).
Yeah. It's a billion to one but it didn't cost anything.

Redzel
Chautauqua
She will reign
Clearly innocent
Vega magic
Houtzen
English
Deploy
Fell swoop
Red Kirk warrior

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeh its worth a throw at the stumps, some Lucky merkin will be Jonty Rhodes

Clearly Innocent
Redzel
Chatauqua
She Will Reign
Vega Magic
Deploy
Redkirk
Tulip
English
Fell Swoop

GongPanther

Referee
Anyone remember the Superfecta from the late 80's to around 1997? On selected Sydney races,you pick the first 6 in order. Penrith's Steve Carter won one about 25 years ago,and won about $100,000. Picking 6 was hard enough.Even getting a First Four isn't easy,although over the years I've got 39 (yep,I keep track)..But picking the 10 in order?

$5 e/w on horses 5 & 15. :)

Sphagnum

Coach
Anyone remember the Superfecta from the late 80's to around 1997? On selected Sydney races,you pick the first 6 in order. Penrith's Steve Carter won one about 25 years ago,and won about $100,000. Picking 6 was hard enough.Even getting a First Four isn't easy,although over the years I've got 39 (yep,I keep track)..But picking the 10 in order?

$5 e/w on horses 5 & 15. :)

Picking the winner in this is hard enough. I'm guessing nobody will get it tbh

Latest posts