What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Walmsley

MrDragon007

Juniors
I am concerned about 2018. In 2017 the NRL team won 6 out of 7 games and then went on to only win 6 out of 17 games. If the game plan and team application does not markedly improve next year the same could occur. What do others think?
Mate there the issues that even a half skilled coach would address in the off season and implement strategies to ensure they dont occur again.
I know Mary wont learn a thing and wont implement anything at all, not that he wont want to, more that he isnt capable of it.
If we could become Melbourne like in our consistency, then we have the roster to be even better then Melbourne.
But Melbourne has the coach, and untill we match them in that department we wont match them in anything.

nontime111

Juniors
My tip for 2018:
  1. Lomax to kill it at right centre
  2. Leilua to be more than a good replacement for Thompson
  3. Wolmsley to make all the difference in our prop rotation
  4. Mann to be our top try scorer on the left wing
  5. McInnes to run and kick on the last tackle more often

YESS!! and DUFTY to bulk up and kill it in defence as well as attack!!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
A lot of variables working against us however..
Sure, Widdop and Graham could have a word to him.. But Bennett is coaching the English side. That could be the deciding factor.
Also, Brown coached Walmsley when he was at St Helens and there was word of a trade on the cards.. Hodkinson for Walmsley. That could also be a deciding factor.

Money is the only thing that will bring him to us I think.
Broncos need PROPS

jak

Bench
My tip for 2018:
  1. Lomax to kill it at right centre
  2. Leilua to be more than a good replacement for Thompson
  3. Wolmsley to make all the difference in our prop rotation
  4. Mann to be our top try scorer on the left wing
  5. McInnes to run and kick on the last tackle more often
mary asked you to keep all that quiet.

Latest posts