What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

Sphagnum

Coach
Encryption in the debutant at caulfield tomorrow is bred to be anything. Will probably be a donkey though once that lohnro blood kicks in.

to_ddeath

Coach
Headway
River Lad
Rena's Lady
Arapaho Miss
Curata Storm
Teranaba
Every Sydney Cup winner of the past decade lol
Rockdale
Sonntag
Anacheeva
Every Metrop winner of the past decade lol
Peggy Jean
Kibbutz

Von Costa De Hero.
Hang on, that's probably one of the worst horses to win a race anywhere....wrong thread lol

to_ddeath

Coach
Houtzen probably has the gate speed to lead from barrier 1. Doubt it has the strength to sustain the immense pressure it will receive for the entire 1200m though.

I took the $7.50 about redzel. Think it's right there all the way from a good draw and will handle the pressure.

I like Redzel as well.... can only see SWR & Vega Magic challenging it in the straight.
Old mate from the tail will need an incredibly hard tempo up front & I just can't see it happening.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sanctioned in the Guineas and Clearly Innocent in the Everest will prove i am the GOAT to step foot inside a TAB

Sphagnum

Coach
Worst group 1 winners I can remember in recent memory

Zavite
Tears I Cry
Magicool
Murjulisa Lass
The Mission
Econsul
Mourinho
Vanbrugh
Hampton Court

What other donkeys am I forgetting?

Can't believe nobody mentioned trust in a gust. Special weir feed did the trick there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Royal Symphony on top but it's not a race I want to go too much in. There's about 4 horses very close in that one.

Super Cash in Race 11 my best bet. I took the price a few days ago though at the $6.50

Sphagnum

Coach
Royal symphony's run in the prelude was pretty ordinary I thought. Can it really beat the Sydney 3yos?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Royal symphony's run in the prelude was pretty ordinary I thought. Can it really beat the Sydney 3yos?

I'm forgiving it. Was really just a sit and sprint race was so slow. Plenty of speed in this race.

That said $4.30 is very skinny and that's why I won't be betting much. I think it wins but not confident at the price.

Sphagnum

Coach
Best ew today. Gl boyyos

Syd

Workdrinks
Auvray

Melbourne

The queens reward
Mintha
Jon snow
Holy snow
Wyndpelle

Bris

Someday

lockyno1

Post Whore
Also don't mind He's Our Rokki in the Happy Clapper race.

Unbeaten in Sydney. Forget about the Melbourne runs it hates it there.

$26-1 is a great EW play.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Showtime easily the best EW chance in that race. Got 16's in to 11's now.

Perast couldn't get close to the top colts in Sydney but won at his first go down there.

Latest posts