What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Any idea why Luiz wasn't playing for Brazil, he been dropped or is he injured ?

Watched a bit of the Equador game, geez the Brazilians have a strong team
He's been out of their squad for a while. They're going down the youth path.

Haffa

One of the most impressive European away games I've seen from Chelsea.

As the rest of the premier league moves to 343, Chelsea move on again to fit the players we have rather than the formation of the moment. (Antonioooooooooo)

Morata had a stunning performance. His best game for us to date I reckon. His overall play was almost flawless and his hold-up play out of this world. I simply do not get the criticism from some quarters regarding his hold-up play. He's so strong and has such good technique he has no problems making awkward passes in the air look easy to take down and control immediately. Mark my words, we've got a future star on our hands.

Apart from the penalty Luiz was excellent. Also Costa's face :joy:

Would be great to beat City now.

Jimbo

Immortal
Still setting the standard, and everyone else still playing catchup

I had this as the danger match of our group stage. Not wining the group would be a bit anti-climactic now

Bring on Citeh

Haffa

Team selection probably to blame for that one. What a difference a few days make. Felt Moses should have played RWB it stunted us offensively. Morata going off and pushing Hazard up was the wrong call in hindsight. Oh well. International break then a run of a few easier games.

Jimbo

Immortal
Team selection probably to blame for that one. What a difference a few days make. Felt Moses should have played RWB it stunted us offensively. Morata going off and pushing Hazard up was the wrong call in hindsight. Oh well. International break then a run of a few easier games.

It's happening again

#conteout

Mong

Post Whore
Palace are fun to watch currently, took eight games but they finally scored... Twice.

Lolz

Haffa

The most Chelsea result ever.. I called it mid week. 29 years of support and these results never surprise me anymore.

Mong

Post Whore
The most Chelsea result ever.. I called it mid week. 29 years of support and these results never surprise me anymore.

I was certain it was going to be west ham in two weeks who they scored against first.

Latest posts