What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm only drinking on Saturdays tbh.

It was an effort to drop a few kg. But I've been sick and not going to the gym. So no kgs dropped.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I need to get some f**king motivation.

one morning i'm going to show up at your door, wearing only speedos, and covered in olive oil.

and i'm going to chase you.

you just won't know exactly which morning it will be.

if that's not motivation to get fit, well, i guess nothing will be.

Bazal

Post Whore
Chasing 359, all out for 51

Good gravy...!

We won. Rolled em for 150, chased it in 36 overs. Some cat old merkin was sledging me and the bloke who got 60* so I deposited him literally 30m over the cover boundary to win the game and then said something along the lines of "bad luck mate, if only you'd been lucky enough for me to miss out three balls in a row". I'm not a smart arse f**k you

Yeah, our opener scored 56 in the second dig, which said a lot.

This was our 3rd game of the season. So far we have lost by 6 wickets (they passed our score 2 down and went for outright, didn’t get it), 120 runs, and 308 runs today (again, went for outright and fell short).