What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

ALX25

Bench
Bailey Biondi-Odo also a member of the HM side this season has been named in the Northern Pride MM squad for 2018.

Delboy

First Grade
Bailey is contracted for a further 2 years, the club is trying to get him in schooling in Sydney. His parents have asked that he stay at home rather than leave and possibly sit on the bench playing a year up, but if the school can accomodate him it's OK, his interview is this week.

He is still part of the club development and will almost certainly come down in 2019 for Ball if not before

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Bailey is contracted for a further 2 years, the club is trying to get him in schooling in Sydney. His parents have asked that he stay at home rather than leave and possibly sit on the bench playing a year up, but if the school can accomodate him it's OK, his interview is this week.

He is still part of the club development and will almost certainly come down in 2019 for Ball if not before

Would he sit on the bench? He was our starting half when he came down earlier this year and both of our SG Ball halves from this year will be playing 20's next year. Unless of course we've signed an 18 year old half out of nowhere, I wouldn't put it past Fieldsy to find another one.

parra pete

Referee

That's a good idea....kids are leaving home too early...to their detriment....(in my opinion)

parra pete

Referee
F*ck that I reckon aren’t leaving home early enough to their parents detriment

True dat.....Like the kid that wrote a letter to his dad and said, "Send me $100 so I can come hope and keep you"...To which the father wrote back and said "Here's $200, stay there and keep yaself"..

parra pete

Referee
A bloke shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around.
If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."
He answered, "That's okay."
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mum' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."
She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mum."
The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.
"That comes to $121.85," said the checkout chick
"How come so much? I only bought 5 items."
The chick replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said You'd be paying for her things, too."

parra pete

Referee
A poodle and a collie were walking down the street.
The poodle turned to the collie and complained, "My life is a mess. My owner is mean, my girlfriend is having an affair with a German shepherd, and I'm nervous as a cat."
"Why don't you go see a psychiatrist?" asked the collie.
"I can't," replied the poodle. "I'm not allowed on the couch."

You blokes just signed an ex origin/ kangaroo Parramatta junior home where he belongs

Congratulations Parramatta that'll make you a premiership force

Happy MEel

First Grade
You blokes just signed an ex origin/ kangaroo Parramatta junior home where he belongs

Congratulations Parramatta that'll make you a premiership force
You blokes just re-signed an ex Origin/Kangaroo as well.

Congratulations Manly, that’ll make you a premiership force
EBAFAC50-527F-475A-BF45-48103CED142C.jpeg

Latest posts