What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Players and Good Deeds?

There's a lot of attention these days on the scandals and bad boy behaviour of rugby league, but I'd love to hear more example of players (former or current) doing good in the world! I have a story: I'm legally blind, losing my sight (have glaucoma at 23, it suuuuucks), and started a gofundme to help with my and my guide dog's combined medical costs along with bolstering my independence. I asked around on twitter, and Gorgeous George Rose of all people not only made a kind comment about my campaign, but also made a generous contribution, he truly went above and beyond for me. ()

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Ben hunt giving the cowboys a 2nd chance.

But seriously, both Angus Chricton and Cook doing great charity work associated with Souths cares

mozza91

Coach
The Mata'utia brothers have a self funded foundation where they go around the community and help out people who are struggling.