What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World cup warm up games?

Stallion

First Grade
Don't underestimate just how good our sides are, we do have to develop other nations and it does take time, while League is established in a few counties in England there are other countries within the UK that want to suceed it's just that the Rugby Union continue to supress their development!.

How very true. Glad you have had the wisdom to call a spade a spade. Union has been getting away with suppressing the code for far too long without being exposed. Its a major bugbear for rugby league and should be made common knowledge for the public at large to know.

Burns

First Grade
Going off Facebook stream comments (I know, I know), Tonga aren't playing that great and are directionless in attack. Who would have predicted that Tonga would struggle in the halves?

Rory

Juniors
74K viewers for tonga vs italy stream. Pretty darn good considering its a warm up match and no one knew it was on until 2 hours before hand.

Storm13

Juniors
74K viewers for tonga vs italy stream. Pretty darn good considering its a warm up match and no one knew it was on until 2 hours before hand.
Never knew there was a stream for the match to begin with. Great job rugby league.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Scotland should of got the boot for this RLWC due to no domestic competition and replaced by Russia or Canada.
Lol, if you're talking about the Russian team that I watched in the qualifying play-off against Italy then they really shouldn't, unless you want them there for the comedy value.

Latest posts