What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Grant quits....

King hit

Coach
If they had fans turn up to games perhaps they'd have survived

They didn't meet the criterion therefore they were cut, manly tried to save them but they tried to white ant manly while not paying for the stadium they were to buy

Thus they died and should never be allowed in North Sydney nor Gosford, they should buy the gold coast

If I had my way the Titans will fold and the Bears will not take their license instead be based in Gosford. They were meant to go there until they got bit on the arse. The Gold Coast is a wasteland for sport, nothing there has worked. The Bears would already have a great ground and a lot of support behind them and an area of juniors to work with.

Pedge1971

First Grade
If they had fans turn up to games perhaps they'd have survived

They didn't meet the criterion therefore they were cut, manly tried to save them but they tried to white ant manly while not paying for the stadium they were to buy

Thus they died and should never be allowed in North Sydney nor Gosford, they should buy the gold coast

You have a funny view on history mate. Manly were broke and needed the Bears to prop them up and then f**ked them massively. Arko in his new role oversaw the last rites.

Redneck Trump fan me reckons. Hanson too?

The Bears saved Manly and they stabbed them in the back for it...

M2D2

Bench
You have a funny view on history mate. Manly were broke and needed the Bears to prop them up and then f**ked them massively. Arko in his new role oversaw the last rites.

hes an alt account.

Lol look at this revisionist history you've made up

If I had my way the Titans will fold and the Bears will not take their license instead be based in Gosford. They were meant to go there until they got bit on the arse. The Gold Coast is a wasteland for sport, nothing there has worked. The Bears would already have a great ground and a lot of support behind them and an area of juniors to work with.

Bears aren't wanted by anyone in gosford other than bears fans

Gosford wants it's own team,it's also highly delusional because it wont get either

M2D2

Bench
"bitchass punk bitch"
tenor.gif

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Manly didnt force the Bears to stop paying their bills.

NS defaulted and lost their right to hold the licence, Manly kept paying so they got the full thing. Its that simple.

siv

First Grade
Dogs didnt sign on day 1

Brisbane and Canberra were the first two

With Perth, Nth Qld and Auckland deserting the ARL almost immediately

Penrith and Cronulla jumped over because they were both broke

That has SL with 7 teams and on shaky ground

Dogs were offered a huge package to swap over

Then Newcastle-Wests were courted and agreed before the FC members voted no. But the Mariners were off and running

There were then lots of deals to try and get the 10th team - with Redcliffe, Auckland #2 and even Japan being courted. Before they finally setup Adelaide.

taipan

Referee
Dogs didnt sign on day 1

Brisbane and Canberra were the first two

With Perth, Nth Qld and Auckland deserting the ARL almost immediately

Penrith and Cronulla jumped over because they were both broke

That has SL with 7 teams and on shaky ground

Dogs were offered a huge package to swap over

Then Newcastle-Wests were courted and agreed before the FC members voted no. But the Mariners were off and running

There were then lots of deals to try and get the 10th team - with Redcliffe, Auckland #2 and even Japan being courted. Before they finally setup Adelaide.

You got it champion,spot on.Sharks had two options both desperate,SL to survive (and they were not 1st choice),stay with the ARL and do a back door see ya later routine.