What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons new podcast

getsmarty

Immortal
Off the Record: Episode 1 - Kezie Apps
Tue 18th July, 06:00PM
A A

1500364154289.jpg

1701 - The inaugural episode of Off the Record has Dragons legend Shaun Timmins and club media manager Jack Brady put against the might of Dragons Ambassador and NSW back-rower Kezie Apps ahead of the women's Interstate Challenge and the Dragons' clash with the Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on July 23.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/07/18/off_the_record_episo.html

grouch

First Grade
I guess it's early days for them... but... the podcast is pretty disappointing. The interviewer seems to simply have a list of questions that he just runs through one after the other, and doesn't know how to conduct a probing, personal interview. He needs to actually listen a bit, and ask follow-up questions to dig deeper into what the guest is offering. Otherwise it's like a 15 minute questionnaire.

Plus Timmo says ahh and umm too much. Distracting.

Hopefully it improves with time and practice

PuffGasnier

Juniors
Plus Timmo says ahh and umm too much. Distracting.

Hopefully it improves with time and practice

From the sounds of things Timmo was chosen because of his free time instead of his ability to provide content for the podcast, which is a bit disappointing. I do a lot of driving and listening to the Dragons podcast is great, but it gets annoying hearing Timmo stumbling over his words for a long time trying to get his point across.

Hopefully it improves, because podcasts for the Saints is great!

BrissyRedV

Bench

BrissyRedV

Bench
Enjoyed that. Pumped for 2018.
Crush, I appreciate your enthusiasm and your bright outlook on our plight but I just can't see how you justify it with Mary in charge. What is it that Mary said in the podcast that you enjoyed and pumped you up? All I heard was the company line on everything that never changes.

Crush

Coach
Crush, I appreciate your enthusiasm and your bright outlook on our plight but I just can't see how you justify it with Mary in charge. What is it that Mary said in the podcast that you enjoyed and pumped you up? All I heard was the company line on everything that never changes.
I think it was more the short inserts from Hunt and Graham that got me pumped. I really like those 2 blokes. Always been a fan of Graham. To hear them talk about wearing the Dragons colours is exciting.
You're right about Mary, he sounded like he was reading from a company letter that he'd be given from the board.