What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Rhyno

First Grade
With no forwards nor backs
We have one of the best forward packs in the nrl

8. Mannah
10. Matagi
11. Ma'u
12. Moeroa
13.Brown

14. Scott
15. Edwards

And a more than decent backline

1. Gutherson
2. French
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman / semi will be back in may

Last edited:
We have one of the best forward packs in the nrl

8. Mannah
10. Matagi
11. Ma'u
12. Moeroa
13.Brown

14. Scott
15. Edwards

And a more than decent backline

1. Gutherson
2. French
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman / semi will be back in may
Mannah is hot garbage

T-Boon

Coach
Storm didn’t need to get out of second gear against the Eels.

Yep, they got the job done with their beginners wrestle play book didn't even need to go to intermediate wrestle play book let alone advanced wrestle techniques.

POPEYE

Coach
Yep, they got the job done with their beginners wrestle play book didn't even need to go to intermediate wrestle play book let alone advanced wrestle techniques.
You've got to try and wrestle with your demons ol' mate

Crippler

Juniors
so according to NRL. Roosters need to Shed $400k to get Cronk

if Cronk is $900k player then i find it laughable that Roosters are currently $500k below the cap.

mxlegend99

Referee
so according to NRL. Roosters need to Shed $400k to get Cronk

if Cronk is $900k player then i find it laughable that Roosters are currently $500k below the cap.
Roosters claim they are $800k under the cap. They are saying they can fit him in without shedding anyone.

I hope that's how it works out. Adding $2m worth of Origin players to a top 4 side would be hilarious.

Tommy Smith

Referee
"How can the Roosters fit so many stars under their cap? What a joke! Rorters!!!"

And then....

"The front row sucks. The backs sucks. The bench sucks. So overrated".

Maybe that's how we fit them all in; because they all suck and don't cost much :D

Delboy

First Grade
Good to seeSlothfield did what was asked and had a story outlining how easily the Roosters can afford all their marquee type players. Amazing how easy it is to judge salaries, wonder who pulled his chain

Spot On

Coach
"How can the Roosters fit so many stars under their cap? What a joke! Rorters!!!"

And then....

"The front row sucks. The backs sucks. The bench sucks. So overrated".

Maybe that's how we fit them all in; because they all suck and don't cost much :D

I dont disagree with this.

They should be well under the cap.